all for one i guess

What the why is the navy checking houses what do they want from us is it my ammulet no it just a necklace but what's the purpose they're coming to my house mom dad what's the navy doing in town "boys get packed" get food an stuff for shelter you'll need it Ken Jack "I'm not going" Ken we have to go "no I'm not going" Ken you have to "nope" ok gotta get out now I'll go out my window *jumps out window* *crack* ow alright I have to take my bow and katana with me where's that stupid lever found it *click* alight now I've got a couple arrows outside in the woods east of my house. Holly crap good thing I have my neckless I wonder if the gem means any thing on my neckless. Probably does but I won't mess with anything right now. Just need to get away from the navy good thing I have a portable charger for my phone and unlimited data that reminds me time to check Facebook.

Jamie's pov

Facebook

''Jack where are you" in the woods why ''because you shouldn't be didn't you hear Molly is gone"..... gone how she was just with me yesterday ''I know but this morning her parents couldn't find her" okay so she might be in the woods ''but her neckless that looked like yours is gone to"......okay I have it she wanted me to hold onto it for her.*gets off Facebook* she might be in the woods so dont act like that jamie.