➼𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘰

Both Zai and Venom didn't know that this deal would change both of them together, for better and for worse. Even though the deal had highs and lows, Zia never regretted her decision. She was able to make good with the deal and do good things like her father did, from the stories Venom had told her.

But the pros of what Zia likes to call a deal of a lifetime were, learning from Venom more about the monsters that go bump in the night. Seeing as though Zia only knew about Venom, she wasn't surprised to learn about vampires and other creatures that roamed the world. Taking in consideration of their eating habit they both began saving people with her and Venom's knowledge and abilities.

Zia kept Venom fed with the bad monsters they hunt so that they can go on with their lives not killing innocent people. Even though Venom really didn't care who they were if he could, he would just eat about anyone. But he listens to Zia because he knows she would carry all the guilt. And the only three things Venom cares about in his life is Zia, eating, and surviving.

Another one of those things was Eddie but they both knew he was long gone. The two would keep tabs on Eddie Brock. That is until they found out he had passed away. It was from a sickness and since he had no Venom it seemed to take over, killing him. They both mourned in their own way but not for long because they knew Eddie wouldn't want that.

But also with having such a change Zia became more powerful as a person. Being more confident as well as more sure of herself. She started to not care what other people thought of her. Even though she still had her bad days she had Venom though.

That was the best thing about this serious change in Zia's life. She wasn't alone anymore. Having lost both her parents Zia thought she would be. But she did have someone. Someone who cared about her and helped her through everything; like her doubts, her insecurities, getting her out of bed when all she wants to do is stay in the cocoon of comfort that her blankets and bed gave her, telling her ridiculous things when her mind starts to betray her and she starts to let her darkness take over. And most of all in general just having Venom there made her feel less alone.

For her it always takes her a minute to remember Venom is an alien.

She had to remember that such a thing as an alien, could be a harsh cruel monster that didn't care for anyone but themselves.

Even though Venom was an alien he had to get used to caring for someone new. Venom had Eddie, before it made him mad not having him for a host. But after a while he seemed to begin to care for Zia more and more. Zia hearing him try to comfort her or telling her everything was going to be okay, at the beginning it amused and confused her. Because he didn't use the normal phrases 'are you okay?' No Venom would ask Zia questions like 'can I bite the head off that person?' And her answers would always be 'no.' Then it would end with Zia giving him a speech about the difference between being a bully and a monster. Taking her mind off the dark thoughts she had.

It took Zia a while to figure out just what Venom was doing, and his way of showing her that he cared.

Venom was showing her that he'd kill for her, and that he's taking what she says into consideration and understanding that he can't just kill whoever he wants anymore. The only thing Zia could think was at least he was trying to change himself to a certain extent. So Venom could fit into her life and Zia would always make sure he could feel her gratitude for him. And Zia would always let Venom know he's, her family.

But there were some cons on both of their parts, well more so on Zia's part. One was their new need to eat people. Zia likes to put it as eating monsters and animals or bad people because that's all they ate. Zia wouldn't be able to take on the guilt. On other hand even though Venom was an alien, and they didn't eat innocent people, he still didn't care. He needed to eat to survive and that's all he cared about was to keep himself and Zia alive. A promise he made to Eddie.