Interview

"Team USA how does it feel to be competing at an international level?" A news lady asks "good we love it" the team choruses "FUCKING FANTASTIC" I shout and Dean slaps me and coach glares "language" Fulton says I just shrug "it doesn't hurt anyone" I say and coach laughs. "Coach Bombay the Vikings of Iceland are the heavy favourite how do you feel about competing against them" "well I'd say we've got hard work we're not worried we're a team and um we're team USA and we're going all the way" Bombay gives the tv crews a nod showing he's done and we go to step off the podium "USAS GOING DOWN" wolf Stansson said with the iceland team behind him "SEE YOU ON THE ICE BOMBAY" Stansson shoots "HEY DENTIST" I holler and run down the steps Fulton and Dean make a grab for me but miss "I'll see ya on the ice, og burt ef þú gætir ekki" I finished the sentence in Icelandic and the whole team looked at me shocked. "ekki hafa áhyggjur litla stelpa" the boy with Stahl on his jersey said. I shrugged it off and walked back to my team. Stansson and the iceland team were escorted away. "You know Icelandic?" Fulton looks amazed "I learned a few trash talking phrases and some more" I shrug "what did you say?" Avermen asks me "I'll see you on the ice and off if your not careful" Dean smacks me "you're gonna get hurt" "and what did he say back?" Julie asks "don't worry little girl" I say with a laugh "you're dumb ya know" Fulton says "I am but ya love me" I put my arm around him and feel butterflies "sure I do" Fulton said and puts his arm around my waist pulling me to him I felt safe. Until Dean comes and lifts me up and runs down the hall with me throwing me into his and Fultons room on his bed. "We're watching horror movies in here" Dean yells and shuts the door.