Captain blood

"12-1" coach paces our locker room "12-1 you know what I think of when I hear that" he looks at us "lousy" i mutter "PATHETIC" I yells I roll my eyes "Dean getting thrown out within the first three seconds on technicalities that's alright sure it sucks but we can't do nothing, but Kylie" he walks over to me "You could've avoided FIST FIGHTING A REF" he screams "HE WAS A BLIND BAT" I stand up causing the room to gasp "you guys need to work harder" coach says backing up "what about you" Jesse says annoyed "what what about me Jesse" Luis jumps in "ever since we've been here you've been so busy riding around in fancy sports cars and talking to the press and stuff" "not even coaching!" I add "or hanging with the Iceland lady" Fulton says upset I gasped "we saw you two Saturday night" he continues "eating ice cream with the enemy huh coach" I bite my cheek annoyed and go to walk out "wait we have practice" Bombay says not even looking at me. "Let's go!" He yells Dean and I take a little longer to put on our gear and when we get there they're all doing sprints so we join the lines. I push myself past my limit out of anger. This goes on until Charlie stops to talk to Bombay then we take a knee. I'm panting so hard and it's difficult to breathe then so is everyone. "20 MORE then hit the showers" Bombay blows his whistle and we get to the lines and start sprints again and once again I push to my limit. This time it doesn't end so well I get to the locker room a little before everyone else I walk to my bag and feel dizzy. Charlie walks in with Adam and they angrily throw their things as I collapse to the floor not able to keep myself up the worlds spinning "holy shit DEAN FULTON" that was the last thing I heard anyone say I couldn't even tell if it was Adam or Charlie.