5~𝙲𝚘𝚊𝚌𝚑 𝙺𝚊𝚗𝚐

I felt myself waking up to the noise of people talking.  I open my eyes to see Na-yeon walking to Nam-ra,"Hey. Do something." she commands.  "Tell Ms. Park to come and help"

I roll my eyes why don't you ask ms park to come help? "Do something." she repeats. 

"Do what exactly?" Su-hyeok looks at Na-yeon.  "I don't know. Anything!" She really needs to stop complaining.  "What have you done as class president?" she tests Nam-ra.

"Stop it." Hyeon-ju says to the girl.  I see Nam-ra began to stand up.  Finally defending yourself I see Nam-ra.  She looks her cold in the eyes with a blank expression"Teachers office? So you just want me to leave now?"

I roll my eyes at Na-yeon's next words "well if you're offering." I finally had enough.  "Why don't you just do it Na-yeon if you want Ms. Park to do something so bad." I comment and everyone looks at me.  They must have not noticed I was up. 

"Stop it you three.  She's only saying that because you're class president." On-jo explains. 
"Yeah, you are, right?" Dae-su blurts out to Nam-ra.  "So just be patient." Woo-jin follows but sees Nam-rad's head looks his direction so he turns his and Dae-su's heads away.  Su-hyeok than walks my way and sits down next to me.  "How did you sleep?" he asks me and i just smile.  "Good. How long was I out for?" "He thinks for a moment.  "About an hour." he confirms. An hour later and they're still arguing?

"So stupid. Typical." Nam-ra says in an annoyed voice.  "What's typical?" On-jo asks the Raven haired girl.  So Nam-ra turns to her,"Now that we're in this mess, I'm your class president?"

"We called the police so I'm sure we'll be fine soon." Su-hyeok adds to the conversation so i look over to him.

"But no one's coming!" Na-yeon stomps and Ji-min gets up having enough of her complaining,"Enough already. We're all scared too!"

"That's why I'm telling them to call!"

"Why don't you do it, then?" Ji-min challenges.

"Ladies, ladies can you just stop the whining?" Gyeong-su comments.  "Now you're butting in shithead?" Na-yeon calls to him. 

"What? Did you just call me a shithead?" Gyeong-su asks.  Na-yeon has always had a problem with him just because he's on welfare and isn't well off and rich like her. 

"Call me a shithead, shithead" he says and starts walking to her but Woo-jin and Dae-su grab him while some of the girls grab Na-yeon.  "Who the hell does she think she is?"

"Enough, I'm going now." Gyeong-su conforms before heading to the door only to see Coach Kang coming to the door to open it.  Which made Gyeong-su fall back from being so scared.

"Coach Kang?"

He just looks around the room with wide eyes.  He looks a little to tense.  And why aren't zombies following him?  "Are you guys okay?" he finally asks us.  For the most part we all nod and Coach Kang just lets out a breath of relief. 

"What about you? you weren't bitten?" Gyeong-us questions.  "No. Of course not.  I'm, I'm all right." he answers.  He answered a little to confidently if you ask me. 

"Hey guys. Let's block this door first." Coach Kang orders us to do.  But he just got here, now he's barking orders? 

He begins grabbing tables and chairs.  "Get moving. hurry." he rushes us.  "But he just got here." I told Nam-ra and she nods her head.  "Something is off about him." she replies and I agree with her.

Off everyone goes moving tables, chairs, anything they could find that would help block the door.  I might as well help I guess.  I began grabbing desks and helping everyone stacking chairs up by Su-hyeok and Joon-young.  I watch they way they're doing it so I don't mess up.  Su-hyeok looks so good while he's focusing.  Yah brain not now.  Maybe later.

"Yes, stack them high. High. High." he commands the kids to do while watching them do all the work.  So he's gonna order us to do all the work and he's not even gonna help when it was his idea?"

Na-yeon begins asking him questions and he just brushes them off before focusing on what everyone else was doing. "What are you doing?  Move quickly." he barks at us. Damn why don't you help us them. 

He begins critiquing us, push it closer this, stack higher this, get more desks that.  I walk over to On-jo and I-sak and she grabs On-jo's arm. "On-jo, Na-yuni, look." she points out so I look where she's looking and my eyes widen in fear at the sight of it.  I look at coach Kang's arm and see something.

A bite mark.

A/N:  sorry i haven't been updating, i've been having writers block and school has been becoming more time consuming.  I will try to upload tomorrow if i can.  <3