Chapter 1: Locked Inside

UPDATE JULY 27, 2023: THIS FANFIC NOW CONTAINS A FEW SPOILERS AND REFRENCES TO SECURITY BREACH RUIN! IF YOU HAVEN'T WATCHED ANYTHING OR PLAYED THE DLC, PLEASE WAIT TO READ THIS FANFIC!

-

11:40 PM

Guard: LITTLE BOY, GET BACK HERE!

Gregory ran as fast as his 12 year old legs would take him away from the security guard that was after him. Gregory saw a door and slammed himself right into it, causing it to burst open. He stopped to catch his breath as he heard the footsteps slowly disappear. He took a sigh of relief, falling to the floor in exhaustion. How did he get himself in this situation?!

-

A while ago, Gregory had been living in the back of an alley, sleeping in a cardboard box. 

With nothing to eat, he became desperate, and one day, saw a massive crowd of kids running somewhere

With nothing to eat, he became desperate, and one day, saw a massive crowd of kids running somewhere. He pulled on a coat he found in the garbage and put it on, peeking out from the alley, he noticed them all running to a massive building that he hadn't really paid attention to before

 He pulled on a coat he found in the garbage and put it on, peeking out from the alley, he noticed them all running to a massive building that he hadn't really paid attention to before

He felt like the building was calling to him, like the bear's open paw was reaching to pull him in. He pulled a hood over his head and followed the kids inside. He was smart enough to know they wouldn't let him in without money. He figured he could sneak past in the chaos of several screaming kids bursting through the doors. He walked through the doors and immediately he took in the sights. Screaming kids, visibly overwhelmed parents, bright glowing lights, it was crazy. A voice came over the speakers, the voice belonged to none other than Freddy Fazbear himself reciting his spiel. 

"HEY, KIDS! DO YOU WANT PIZZA?! WELL, FAZBEAR ENTERTAINMENT HAS SPARED NO EXPENSE DEVELOPING THE WORLD'S MOST EXTREME FAMILY FUN CENTER - FREDDY FAZBEAR'S MEGA PIZZAPLEX! AT THREE STORIES TALL, IT'S THE FLASHIEST, RADDEST, ROCKINGEST, SAFEST PIZZERIA THE UNIVERSE HAS EVER SEEN! OF COURSE FREDDY AND THE GANG ARE EXCITED TO MEET YOU! UTILIZING THE LATEST IN ANIMATRONIC TECHNOLOGY, YOU CAN ACTUALLY PARTY WITH THE STARS THEMSELVES! SO COME ON DOWN AND LET FREDDY FAZBEAR'S MEGA PIZZAPLEX MAKE YOU A SUPERSTAR!"