My Journey!

As a FURRY advocate :) I really want to share my story!

It was hard at first but with my story I think you will also find the courage to join the true religion of humanity. The furry religion. 

When I was little I always pretended that I liked girls and guys...  Wait! Oh yeah Im actually BI! I like guys more though, I actually wouldn't date a girl hehe. But I'm really in live with Lisa from BLACKPINK so that's why I'm B.I.! Don't be homophobic guys, I'm just a girl TT. Also I HATE Twice because I think I'm better than them. I can obviously dance better than Hirai Momo, just watch my moves guys! Yeah get it I guess LOL! I got that from my sugar daddy, he told me what memes are. LOL actually stands for Lick Out Loud, my daddy told me!

Back to the more IMPORTANT topic, I became a furry because of ONE! reason. I always were attracted to animals. It was a part of me since Day 1!. Don't judge me please I'm sensitive :( Anyways, animals have been part of me and sometimes, I can hear them talk to me. This is a HUUUUUUUGE LOL moment (Haha!)  but I sometimes.... bark to dogs! I like to crouch like a dog completely nude and bark at my neighbors dogs! They actually did it first though! THe first time I barked to PROTECT my territory was my furry awakening. It's a bit sad though, because my neighbors look at me weird and run away when they see me in my ZONE. I guess I'm too intimidating for them hehe! I'm a bit weird and goofy you see. 

Then once I realized my pronouns were fur/furs/furry, I begged my papa to buy me on of those lovely dog costumes! But he didn't buy it for me and threatened to stab me with a knife. But I'm smart so I seduced my sugar papi with my hot red lingerie I bought at Target and guess what! He bought it for me hehe! Oh yeah fun fact, I'm actually 11 years old! Any '11 liners here?? If you want a sexy hot sugar daddy like me, you should go to findasexyhotsugarmommyordaddy.com!! ANyways, once I recieved my costume, I wore it for the first time at my auntie's wedding! Some poeple looked at me funny but I didn't care. 

For ALLLLLL those who want to know my true real ACTUAL furry awakening was, it was then! I felt as if that nice brown FURRY~~ fur was... was.... practically my very own skin. I felt absolutely in LOVE! I was not some human staring at animals, I had BECOME the animal. 

It was that day that I became part of the furry clan! Oh it was so exciting to go to those illegal furry meetings but seeing my fellow dogs- oop! I meant members, I felt like I belonged. To the furry clan of course!

Now I'm 11 nd soon I'm going to raid Chuck E' Cheese at 3 am because I recently fell in love with that MOUSE! It's so sexy, I'm drooling just thinking about him! I'm not doing bestiality! Of course not, I'm only an innocent dog TT. But!! Anyways I hope you feel more confident and determined to be yourself and be a FURRY!!! YAYYYYY<$####$%&'() 

Love Yourself and Be. A. Furry!!!!