Leondre imagines

*beep*beep*
You look at your message from your boyfriend Leo- 'hey babe, I'm just at the recording studio,won't be long! Remember I.L.Y😘' you smile and get dressed.
*3 hours later*
The door opens to reveal an excited looking leo "babe! We're going to The red carpet tonight!" He wraps his arms around u and kisses your cheek. You turn around and he lifts you on top of the kitchen stall "Leo I've missed u!" U kiss him things get heated...(u no😏😂)...
*hour later*
"Y/N what time is it?" Leo climbs over u to look at the time on his phone. 'Shizzles! We're gunna be late!" He jumps out of bed turns on the shower and vanishes into the bathroom. You follow shortly and hop in the shower with him. After u get out and change into a short white dress then do u make up. When ur done u wait for Leo to finish. "Come on Leo u take longer then me!" U find him in the bathroom. "Sorry babe but my hairs gotta be perfect!" He turns around and kisses u "u look amazing y/n" u blush and drag him out and into the Limo waiting out side.

*at red carpet*
You've been here for about an hour and ur getting pretty bored and the looks of It Leo is to. He suddenly just leaves u there and goes to Charlie they whisper sown think and nod but Leo looks nervous! Is he gunna break up with u? Let's hope not!! "Ladies and Gentleman! If i can just ask for your attention please" Charlie shouts and everyone goes dead silent. All eyes on him. Leo speaks up but walks towards me. "Y/N with been dating for 5 years now, I want to spend my whole life with u Y/N your my world my everything!" Leo gets down on one knee, paperazie Are going crazy as Leo gets a small black box out from his back pocket. And looks up at u while he slowly opens it. "Y/N will you marry me?" You've been waiting for this moment all your life so what's it gunna be? " YES!" U scream and hug Leo. Everyone goes crazy!