Charlie imagen

Charlie's PoV

"Your my shinning star I searched from near to Farr and all day long u were right her my baby!" As I sung my part of shinning star a girl caught my eye, she was getting pushed and shoved from the bambinos and it looked as if she was crying. "Thank you newcastle!! We love u! See you next time our beautiful princesses" Leo said before getting off the stage I followed soon after telling mark our guard to get the girl with the pink an white shirt over here he did as told.

Mark came back with her! The girl, my mysterious princess, "thanks mark! Ire be back in like an hour or so!" He nodded and left us. "Hi, orm, I saw u in the crowd and I just wanted to ask if u were ok because it looked like u were crying" I said while she hugged me and cried in my solder, I hugged back and whispered in her ear "it's alright I'm here now shhh" and kissed her cheek. With that she seemed to cheer up abit. "Hi, my name Y/N" I smiled after she spoke her voice is truly amazing! "Can I have your number? And what's your Insta name?" I asked she gave me both and I followed her on Insta and Twitter also texted her giving her my number saying if she needed anyone I was always there for her. "Thanks, my moms waiting for me, orm bye" she was about to leave when I pulled her into a hug and asked if she could have a movie night with me Saturday because I had no shows or anything. She nodded and said "ire text u later when I ask my mom bye charl!" I kissed her cheek an she left.

_-_-_-_ Saturday-_-_-_-_

"To Y/N:

Can't wait to see u! See ya later! XxxX"

Over the week me and Y/N have got a lot closer and I really like her a lot. She's coming to mine tonight till Tuesday as it's summer vacation. I'm picking her up at 5:30pm at the train station.
(A/N I'm gunna put Katy as her name but u can just add any name because it's effort👏🏼)

I'm waiting for Katy she should be here in 5 mins! I take a selfie and tag "@little_princess_x_o" that's Katy's name and a caption as "can't wait to see my princess waiting for u @little_princess_x_o 💟💜" (((a/n my Insta go follow! Dm me ideas!!)))
She likes it and comments "turn around prince👑💟" orm ok! I turn around to be engulfed into a hug! My Princess! I hugged her back and I couldn't stop smiling, "hey Katy I missed u!" I picked up her luggage and gave Katy a piggy back all the way to the taxi.

I payed the taxi man and got Katy's bags out the boot. "Thanks charl!" She tried to get her bags but I just said "no that until u say the magic word!" Katy sighed "ugh! Really?! Effort!!" I laughed and took her hand in my free Hand and walked to the house. "So where's ur mom?" Katy said as we walked into my now clean room placing her bags on my bed "she's on a business trip till Monday and Brooke's at nans till mom comes back so it's just me and u for two nights!! It's going to be so fun but first let me take a selfie" I pulled my iPhone 6+ out and took a picture or me kissing Katy's cheek and Katy covering her eyes. "Really? Charl! Really?!" She laughed whirl unpacking her clothes into the free drawer. "What? I love selfies!" I laid down on my bed and posted the picture getting lots of comments like "aww I ship chaty!" And "omg! Are u to dating! Aw Charlie's growing up" I laughed receiving a questioning look form Katy. "The bambinos think we're dating! Our ship name is chaty!" Katy giggled before lying next to me and going on Insta and liking the picture to.

Me and Katy were watching TFIOS in our matching pjs when Katy snuggled into me "goodnight charl" she whispered giving me the most cheesiest grin ever. I took a selfie as always and posted "my beautiful princess! Who ships us? I do😉💜" I posted it and now the hashtag #chaty is trending! Wow! But I really do like Katy a lot! I switched my phone off and left it on Charge before falling asleep.

I woke up to my phone ringing. I looked at the caller Id- Katy, what?!
"Hello? Katy where are u?" -- Charlie
"Charlie, I think I've broken the toaster help me please!" -- Katy
She ended the call and i walked into the kitchen to see Katy holding a burnt piece of toast and a half melted fry fryer. "What the heck!!" I laughed so much it was a funny sight "i-i woke up and u were a-asleep and I was hungry so I decided to make t-toast but I kinda forget to turn the heat down so suddenly It started burning and Y-yh, I won't mind if u want me to go b-because i broke ur t-toaster" she said looking down to the ground. "Katy! That's not a toaster that's a fryer! That's the toaster, and I wouldn't want u to go because of that! Silly I love u and I don't care if we're 2 years apart! Katy, will u be my princess?" I ask while wrapping my hands around her waist laughing Abit about the situation. "Yes charl ire be ur princess and I love u too! " she turned around and wrapped her arms around my neck. I Leaned in she did to and we kissed our first kiss! 'SNAP' we botch turned to the noise from the door, it's Leo his took a photo! "I ship CHATY!!" He said running into the bathroom locking the door behind him, i picked my phone up after getting loads of notifications from all social media! I look on Twitter and see Leo's posted the picture saying that Chaty is real!