Chapter 4 - Cui Manyan

Shao Yu was munching on a chocolate biscuits her mom brought to her after she returned back with some delicious things . Mom told her that she would be doing business to earn money now that no one's going too leech on their money now .

She was happy now that her bad father disappeared in their life . The biscuits in her hand is really delicious , she hopes mom would bring her something delicious everyday from now on .

Shao Yu blinked her eyes when she saw a familiar figure . " Brother? "

The young boy waved at Shao Yu and lift up something within his hands. Shao Yu stood up and clapped her hand to remove the crumps from the biscuits and saw the thing in Shao Boya's hands .

" What's that? " She asked and poked the feathery thing .

The thing suddenly started creating noises that Shao Yu flinched from surprise.

" This is a chicken . " Shao Boya answered and shoved the hen to her .

Shao Yu carefully hugged the chicken and looked curiously on it . " This chicken is a bit heavy brother . "

Shao Boya nodded and rubbed her head . " That means she's healthy . "

Shao Yu nodded . " So this chicken is a girl? "

" Yes "

" Then ... Will she give birth to many small chickens soon? "

Shao Boya nodded . " Take care of her from now on . She'll lay more eggs soon , and you'll no longer feel hungry. "

Shao Yu's eyes sparkled and glanced at the hen in her hands . " Really? "

" Of course , make sure to feed her properly ok? "

Shao Yu nodded . " Ok , i got her back . "

Shao Yu excitedly run to the backyard and tied the hen with a rope . Shao Boya followed her and gave her the feed before climbing upstairs to enter his room . Ever since Shao Xiaolin , Lu Meifeng didn't sleep together with him and Shao Yu and brought Shao Yu with her to the vacant room .

Lu Meifeng said that since he was still traumatized by the incident , she herself would transfer out to the vacant room .

The room was now spacious now that most of their things were transferred . Shao Boya pulled up his bags and scattered his notebooks to the bed .

When Shao Boya opened the book. One could see a neat handwriting , one would suspect if the writing was really from the hands of the 6 years old boy .

Shao Boya stared boredly at his homeworks and answered the questions effortlessly. Half an hour later , all of his homeworks were done . Instead of going outside to play with playmates , Shao Boya instead took out a thick book and started reading an english book .

This book might be confusing to him as there are statistics data analysis and numbers he couldn't comprehend but was just curious . He stole it from Shao Xiaolin's study , that asshole said the gang gift it to him as the gang doesn't have any use for it .

Shao Boya put down the books . " It seems that i have to advance my study on mathematics . "

His teacher taught to them were very simple .

It was just like ... If Anna has 3 apples and 2 oranges , what is the total number of fruits does Anna have?

Compared to the numbers and calculations he saw in the book , Shao Boya felt that the lessons he learned were too far .

Like the difference between Heavens and Earth.

The door to his room was suddenly knocked followed by his mother's voice calling him out to eat dinner .