Iwaizumi x Oikawa x fem. reader

Hello there! If you managed to find this ff however, do give it a chance! The characters belong to Haruichi Furudate, and I only own Y/N and the plot for this oneshot.
Enjoy!
.
.
.
.
International airport of Japan, Tokyo
5 p.m. JST

Point of narration
In the waiting area of the International Airport of Japan stood many individuals, waiting for the respective people they were here to pick up. Also amongst them were a girl--and a guy--who appeared to be around their twenties, also supposedly waiting for their someone. The male gets bored and heads towards the parking area, leaving the female alone. The female just shrugs and hums along as a response to him.
Few minutes pass, and then a faint "Y/N-chaaaaaaan-" is heard, and a male is seen running towards the waiting area, along with his luggage. The voice gets exceedingly louder and then there's silence. Hugs and kisses are exchanged with the female, along with a few sobs from the said male. The duo then heads towards the parking area, none of them shutting up and continuous banter taking over the silence.

Oikawa's POV
I'm finally in Japan! I finally get to see Y/N-chan and Iwa-chan! Show up, stupid luggage!
I feel like I'm gonna cry when I see them.

Shake it off, Tooru. You're a man. You don't cry. [A/N hate to break it to you Tooru, but I think all of us present here can agree on the fact that you're a crybaby.]

"Y/N chaaaaaaan!," I shout while running towards her, ignoring the slight pang of disappointment I had because of the visible absence of Iwa-chan. She hugs me tightly, an unwantedly, a salty liquid starts running down my cheeks.

"Aww Tooru, miss me that much?"

I'm nowhere near being able to talk, so I just hum along as an answer.
Just as the tears had rolled down my cheek unwantedly, I manage to choke out,

"Where's Iwa-chan?"

She giggles at my question, which makes me look at her.

"He's waiting for you in the car. Baka, you didn't think he'd skip on picking you up, did you?"

"Hehehehe I didn't.
✌️My perfect trust with Iwa-chan--"

*SMACK*

"You've JUST arrived here, Tooru. Don't make me want you go back 😃." (A/N This Y/N is Iwa-chan influenced😃)

"Itte-
Gomen gomen y/n-chan. Let's head to the car!"

*When they arrived at the parking*

"Iwa-chaaaaaaan!" I shout and run towards him and hug him. Iwa-chan being Iwa-chan just pets my head. Unexpectedly, I start tearing up again.

*SMACK* "KUSO OIKAWA! Don't ruin my tshirt!"

"Tsundere much?"
Me and y/n say in sync, much to our surprise.

"Tch. Won't ever stop this, will you?"

"Never."

*Timeskip
-At home*

Y/N's POV
"Ahhhh home sweet home~
TADAIMAAAAAAAAAA,"

said, or rather, screamed Tooru while inhaling the scent of our house. NOW the house felt full, and like a centre of serotonin, the emptiness of a childish person now gone completely and replaced with an obnoxiously loud person. Well, this was gonna be it for just a few days, but the short lived happiness had to be savoured rather than not having happy days at all.
*Time: approx. 7 p.m.*

"Okaeri.
Okaeri, baka."
This time, me and Hajime had synced.

"Tooru, you should freshen up, ya know. Wouldn't want you to spread your germs everywhere~"

"Fine, fine, okay. I'll go now."

*While Oikawa is busy in the shower*

Iwaizumi's POV

"OH SHIT"

I was in my room when I heard Y/N cuss, and I ran to where the sound came from, and found her standing in the kitchen looking tensed.

"Wtf you cursing about?"

"Ah I forgot about something hehe-"

"Don't 'hehe' me. Spill."

"Haji, I was supposed to go home today."

"Uh huh."

"I'll be back!"

Saying that, Y/N rushes to her room and returns with a bag after a few minutes.

Y/N's POV

Hihihihi part 1 is going pretty smoothly.
No suspicions from Hajime--check!
Tooru and Hajime home alone--check!
Bag packed--check!
Uninformed Tooru--check!
Now for the last part hehehehehe~

Back to Iwaizumi's POV

"Alright Hajime, I'm leaving now!"

"HA!?"

"Have you been spacing out? I said I'm going home."

"O-oh. Okay. Take care."

Y/N heads for the door, and I'm about to close it, but then, something unexpected happens.
Y/N smirkingly looks at me and says,

"I better see some work done when I come back."

Y/N's POV again
Tell Hajime to get the work done--check, check and check!

Iwaizumi's POV
This cheeky bit-

--x--