Kiyoko x reader

8 years ago from the present
Karasuno High School
Author's POV

"I'm so late I'm so late, the boss is gonna murder me...."

You muttered, skipping to your high school, Karasuno. You were really excited, as today was gonna be your first day as a second year. Your mind though, was just thinking about one thing.

"Senpai!"

"OMIGOSH IS THAT KOZUME SENPAI?!"

"KOZUME SENPAI YOU'RE SO COOL!!"

"Senpai!"

Yes, the thought of being called 'senpai' by cute girls (oh well, actually guys too, but who cares chile anyways-). You skipped through the hallways searching for your class, 2-4.

Finding it at the end of the hall, you quickly find a seat and set your bag down. The teacher arrives and starts the lecture, and time passes by in a frenzy.

Lunch break starts and you head towards your club, the Track club. Your captain tells you that YOU'RE supposed to be collecting the new applicants' forms, so you wait for the people in the bleachers.

After a while, you see a breathtakingly beautiful girl come running towards the tracks. With her hair flowing with the wind, a mole under her mouth, and the uniform fitting her like it was MADE for her, she looked like a literal goddess reincarnated.

She halts, looks around for a bit, and asks you.

"Um, excuse me, would you know where the applications to clubs are to be submitted?"

"Ah, actually, I'M supposed to collect them for the track club."

"Oh! Here is mine, then."

She then bows.

"I'm Shimizu Kiyoko. I look forward to working with you, senpai."

Ahh, there it is. The first senpai of the day.
Your mind:
Shinde mo iiwa😇😇.......

"Kozume Hikari. Right back at ya!"

Yes, you made finger guns at that sentence. Part of you cringed, but Shimizu chuckled. You literally felt like that made your day, and it actually did.

"Come to the club again after school, the captain is supposed to give out the instructions then."

Slightly bowing again, she nods and mutters a "hai".

"See you later, then."

With that, she leaves.

You then head over to the boys' volleyball club after waiting for the new applicants. You had befriended them because of the same reason you enrolled in the school- because of your admiration for the Little Giant. You knew the Little Giant from T.V, and your brother, along with his best friend plays volleyball, so you were pretty much updated.

When the time came for you to decide on a high school, you decided on Karasuno, even though you lived in Tokyo. Your parents allowed you to rent a house only if you were capable of managing your grades well, along with working a part-time job to support yourself. But of course, they would help pay the rent too, and here you were.

Now, where were we?
Uh, yes. Volleyball.
You went to the volleyball clubroom, and you heard the default sound of shoes squeaking. The players are so dedicated, you thought. Devoting even their lunchtime to practice without hesitation-

"Ahh, Kozume-san. Hiya."

You smile at your friend.

"No need to be so formal, Kurokawa-kun. We've been acquainted for a year now, you can call me by my name."