my last day

Nicole POV

Nicole in mm

Hey my name is Nicole im 17 and I was born by the river lol Jk I was born in miami I'm the only child so I get what I want. I'm light skinned I have naturally long curly hair and before u ask yes I wear weave but I mostly wear my real hair.I have a nice shaped body curvy in all the right places and I have a medium sized butty.I go to Miami high school where I met my boyfriend chris. We've been going out for almost 6 months. We've had our ups and downs and we've both cheated here and there but were still together. I have 2 best friends crystal and shay. We've know eachother since our diper days. We have our fights here and there but we end up makeing up and being friends again.Nicole wake up I heard my mom yell from down stairs. Today is your last day at school and I dont want you to be late. OK mom I'll be down in a min. I almost forgot that today was my last day. I was moving to Atlanta because my mom got a better job deal. I really wasn't looking forward to my last day because that means me looking at my friend all day. Oh I forgot to tell u my friends dont know about the big move I've just been so busy I guess I forgot to tell them oh well they'll find out sooner or later. I got dress did my hair and went down stairs. My mom made eggs,bacon,grits and sausage for breakfast. I told her thank you and went to my truck. Yeah you heard right I drive a truck I just wanted to be different than the rest of my friends who all have the same type of car. I got to school late as usual. I went to my locker to get my book when I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist. Guess who the person said. I already knew it was my baby Chris so I decided to mess with him. Umm is it jimmy I said knowing that would make him mad. NO WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU EVEN GUESS THAT he yelled knowing how I feel about people talking to me that way. I had a come to jesus moment before I turned around to talk to him because I was about to go off. Who da fuck do you think you talking to I was just playing with you it was just a joke and dont you ever talk to me like that ever again you know how I feel about that you don lost yo damn mind. Well I wouldn't have yelled if you would have said that in the first place Chris said. OK what ever I have to go to class I said then I closed my locker and walked away without giving him a kiss. He tried running after me but some girl called him. I turned around so I could see who it was that called and it was......