2.4

Message from writer: 

Hi cuties,

From now on I will post on Tuesday instead of Monday. 

Lando brought me to my house after spending some time driving around town. Tomorrow I have a long day at work. I need to start at nine and have to work till the restaurant is closed and cleaned. So I'm probably free at 7 in the evening.

I walked in the house and saw my brother sitting on the small couch we bought last week. 'With whom were you?' He asked as he noticed I arrived home. 'Fine.' I jumped on the couch next to him and sighed. 'That was Lando Norris.' I said. Mike looked at me with big eyes and looked very confused, what caused me to laugh. 'Lando Norris as in the Formula 1 driver Lando Norris?' He asked still confused. 'Yes Lando Norris. You know him right?' I laughed, knowing my brother definitely knows him. 'Yes of course I know, but how do you know him? And why is he calling you love?' He asked. 'Okay mister questions, let me explain.' I said with a smile. 'Remember when you dragged me to the MTC? Well I met him there when I searched for the bathroom. But that was just a minute or so.' I told Mike. 'But the day after he was at my work, it was coincidence, but we got to talk and we clicked. A few nights after what happened with Steven.' I swallowed, because it was still hard for me to think about him. 'Well I went to the park I used to go to with mom and well I cried, because everything got to much for me. And again I ran into Lando. He saw me crying and took me to his house. He told me to let everything out and I told him everything and eventually fell asleep at his house.' I said. 

Mike was processing every word I just said. 'He gave me his number and we started texting and calling everyday. He asked me to be his girlfriend last night.' I said with a small smile on my face and blushing. Mike looked at me and started smiling. 'What?!' I asked laughing. 'You're just cute when you're in love.' He said. I felt my cheeks getting more red and hot. 'I'm happy for you sissy.' He pulled me in a hug. He knew that I needed love in my life, so he's just happy that I found it. 'But if he hurts you, he still has to deal with me.' He said and I laughed. 'I was waiting for you to say that.' I laughed and Mike tickled me for a few seconds and he got up.

'I will take care of diner tonight.' He said and I looked at him with a concerned look. 'Uh Mike, I don't want to get sick.' I said with a smile. 'Don't worry Emily. I said I would take care of diner, I didn't say how.' He smiled and walked to the fridge. He grabbed to ready made dishes and put them in the oven. 'Ah right.' I laughed and walked towards my bedroom.

I took my make off and walked back to Mike, who just finished "making" diner. And sat at the small table and Mike put diner on table. 'Looks delicious Mikey.' I laughed and started eating. While eating Mike and I talked about my job interview and his study. He needs to wait on the result of the last exam and then he will know if he graduated or not. After finishing diner we cleaned up together. 'Did you hear from dad?' I asked Mike. 'No, not really. Mrs Wilson told me she saw him a few times, but he hasn't reached out or something.' He looked at me and I looked down. Mrs Wilson is our old neighbor, she promised us to keep an eye on him, since we didn't life there anymore. My dad promised us he would do better and starting his new job and quit his stupid alcohol addiction. It was probably better if we stayed with him to help him, but we both couldn't handle it anymore. If our dad wanted to be better and have a relationship with his children, he should fight for it. We also both knew that we have to give him time to get his life back on track, but Mike and I both needed time to get our lives back on track as well. So a little distance from our dad, wasn't that bad. Just disappointed he didn't reach out to one of us since we moved out.