Part TWO

PART TWO

"Jen, it's okay. You don't have to include me on every trip, sleepover, and date you've gone on with Lisa just to not make me feel alone." I say as I try to pull my arm. "I don't like third wheeling, and I know you two have been eager to suck each other's faces off."

"Hey! We're not eager to suck each other's faces off!" Jennie said, circling her arms around my arm, and pulled me inside. "Plus, you're not third wheeling this time. I want you and Lisa to meet my sister!"

"Your sister?" I ask, unsure of what I have just heard.

"Yes, Jisoo," She says, glancing at me. "Don't tell me you've already forgotten about her when I've just told you about her."

I rolled my eyes and said, "That was like a few months ago, Jen."

"Exactly." I tried to not roll my eyes at what she said.

It was true that Jennie had told me about her sister a few months ago, but the thing was, I didn't know what she looked like. The only descriptions I got from her were that her hair was raven-like like Jennie's, her height is almost similar to Jennie's, and lastly, her personality is similar to Jennie's, but slightly matured.

To be frank, I don't know what to say about it. I don't know whether to imagine two Jennies or just imagine a person who similarly looked at Jennie.

When we arrived at the porch door, I was greeted by the sight of the living room, where Lisa sat with someone I was not entirely familiar with. They were talking to each other, a smile present on their lips, but still I could notice the slight nervousness on Lisa's face.

"Jisoo!" Jennie screamed, almost like a little kid, and ran to the person Lisa had just talked to.

Jennie was an elegant, aloof sort of beauty. Jennie was cool. Jennie was chic. But Jisoo was the sort of beauty that felt as if you could hold it in your hands, like if you played your cards right, you might just get to marry a girl like Kim Jisoo.

When they both settled, they exchanged, "How are you?" Jennie finally looked at me, motioned for me to sit down, and introduced me to Jisoo.

"Jisoo, this is Roseanne, my best friend. Roseanne, this is Jisoo, my sister."

I've met thousands of beautiful people throughout my life, but Jisoo Kim was on a whole new level. Not even Suzy Bae, my senior from high school, could compete with her beauty.

"Hi." I say.

"Hello, you must be Rosie." She says, smiling as she sticks out her hand. "Must be tough to endure my sister ever since you've met her. Tell me, has anyone scouted you to enter Miss universe?"

I blushed at the strange question, and I could only curse mentally when, from the corner of my eyes, Jennie threw me a knowing glance. Lisa was the same as her girlfriend, and when I took Jisoo's hand into mine, I could feel the warmth emanating from it.

"I'm too plain to enter. Thank you for the compliment though."

Jisoo smiled, and I realized I'd played right into her hands.

That's when I started to take a liking to Kim Jisoo.

+++

A week passed and I was here, laying in Jennie's bed as Jennie kept talking about what she would wear for dinner that night at Lisa's house. Multiple dresses were scattered beside me, and I was sure that even if Jennie showed up wearing nothing but a trash bag dress, Lisa would still be head over heels for her.

"I swear there is nothing decent to wear!" Jennie expresses her displeasure.

I sigh. I've heard that sentence a million times.