Final Chapter

Y/N POV:

It’s been seven months into our marriage, day by day Taehyung becomes weirder. The other day I was helping one of the maids in the kitchen, he came running to me showing me his left index finger.

“What happened?” I asked hoping it’s not serious.

“I got a papercut.” I gave him a disbelieving look, knowing he is perfectly capable of putting a bandage on himself without my help.

“Go to your room I am coming” I told him as I was leaving to get the first aid kit. I entered his room, and I saw him sitting on his bed. I sat on his left side and placed the first aid kit between us. I looked at his finger, the cut wasn't that deep. I applied an alcohol swab, I took the peeling off the bandage and wrapped it around his finger. I could detect his stare directly at me. I didn’t give any reaction.

“It’s done” I said putting all the things back in the first aid kit and left. A few hours have passed in silence without Taehyung bringing his problems. I checked my phone and it was ten in the night. Sleeping was all I wanted to do, I walked to my room and wore my purple plaid pajamas. I was on the left side of my bed ready to sleep until the door opened. It was Taehyung, I didn’t want him to be here with his tiny problem, I just wanted to sleep. I asked him what problem he had this time.

“I want to sleep here for the night?” Recording what he said made me a little concerned.

“Why?” I asked in a curious tone. I don’t remember him telling me any problem, I know he likes to be alone when he sleeps.

“As husband and wife we should be sleeping in the same room” He went to the right side of the bed and was ready to sleep, I didn’t want to be rude since he always let me sleep in his room due to the rain.

“I understand that, but why all of a sudden?” I asked him this question

“Because…”

“Because what?” I asked him in a soft tone.

“I want to be with you when we're apart, and,…and I came here because I like waking up next to you in the morning.” I was stunned by what he just said and let him continue with what he wanted. Without knowing I had fallen asleep.

-next day-

I was in my room sitting on my side of the bed reading a book to hide from Taehyung. I heard the door open, I looked in that direction. I was mistaken, no matter how much I try to conceal, he will always find me.

“What happened now?” I asked in a slightly annoyed tone.

“I… I bumped my head and it hurts really bad” Just by the sound of his voice I could tell he was faking it.

“I am pretty sure it's fine.”

“No, take a look at it.” He came closer to me pointing at his head, he sat down on my bed across from me. I closed the book and rubbed my hand on his head to the area he was pointing at. I gave a few rubs and took my hand off. He looked at me, I looked down for a second trying to prepare myself for what I was about to say, then I spoke up.

“Taehyung, you don’t have to come to me for every little cut and bruise.” Knowing this was really hard for me to say, I still told him because I realized he will pursue showing me his minor injuries. I didn’t hear him say anything, it made me feel guilty. I got up to leave this unpleasant situation. I was about to open the door, when I heard his voice

“Well you know, I don’t show you my injuries due to the pain, I show it to you because you don’t want to get close nor talk to me.” I turned to look at him. His statement shocked me.

“If it wasn’t for that, I wouldn't have gotten any attention from you.” He had his head turned to his left.

“I understand why you come to me every now and then, if you really want my attention, I will give it to you.” He looked at me with satisfaction. My stomach started hurting from hunger. I told him it's time to eat. We both left my room and went down.

Taehyung POV:

I opened Y/N's room door just to see her getting ready to sleep.

"I want to sleep here for the night."
Ever since the day we went to the party, I started looking at Y/N in a different way, a way I have never seen any other girl in. Day by day I was slowly falling for her. I noticed she wouldn't talk to me nor get close to me. I wanted her to give me attention, desperately I thought of something. I started faking all my injuries.

"Why?"

“As husband and wife we should be sleeping in the same room.” I started walking to the right side of her bed to get to sleep.

“I understand that, but why all of a sudden?” She asked me this question.

“Because…er..”

“Because what?” She asked me in a soft tone. I figured if I tell her the truth she might understand how I feel.

“I want to be with you when we're apart, and……, and I came here because I like waking up next to you in the morning.” She seemed pleased with my answer and didn't mind me sleeping in her bed.

-next day-

I came early from work today. I went to search for Y/N all over the house, including the garden, but couldn't find her. I went to check in her room if she was there, I opened the door to clear my suspension. Luckily I found her there.

“What happened now?” She asked in a slightly annoyed tone. I had to create a better excuse than before.

“I… I bumped my head and it hurts really bad.”

“I am pretty sure it’s fine.” I knew it was fine, I’m a doctor anyway. I just needed an excuse to interact with her, show my yearning for her attention.

“No, take a look at it.” I came closer to her pointing at my head, I sat down on her bed across from her. She closed her book and rubbed her hand on my head to the area I was pointing at. She gave a few rubs and took her hand off. I looked at her trying to figure out why she had stopped. She looked down for a few seconds then finally spoke.

“Taehyung, you don’t have to come to me for every little cut and bruise.” I could tell she was probably getting annoyed as I’ve pulled these kinds of acts a few too many times now. Instead of giving a hotty reply, I decided to tell her what was actually going on.

“Well you know, I don’t show you my injurious due to the pain, I show it to you because you don’t want to get close nor talk to me.”

“If it wasn’t for that, I wouldn't have gotten any attention from you.” I turned my head to my left.

“I understand why you come to me every now and then, but if you really want my attention, I will give it to you.” I looked at her with satisfaction, thoroughly joyed by her response. She said she was hungry and we both went down.