KB 9

(This is where it starts 🤭)

Dear bookie,

Today, I went to daycawe! I met JaeJae! His full name ish Kim Jaewon... Is a cute name, just wike mine! I made new fwends and my vewy best fwend ish JaeJae! JaeJae give me food and candies. I find out he got adopted too, wike me! Today was fun!

-Kookie ♡

"Baby, time for school" Jungkook hears, looking up and smiling as he sees Taehyung.
"Ohh! I didn't need to wake up you! Good boy! Let's get bathed and changed, yeah?" Taehyung says and Jungkook nodded. They walked to the restroom and did the bathing and changing.

Jungkook arrived at the daycare, hugging Jaewon, who giggled and clapped as soon as he saw him.
"Kookie, wook!" Jaewon says and shows Jungkook a small insect on his hand.
"Woah! Don't kill it thou" Jungkook says and Jaewon nodded.

"It's cute-" Jungkook is cut off as Jaewon's hand is slapped and the insect disappears. They looked up and sees another boy, arms crossed with a glare on his face.
"That ish disgushting! Jungkookie, Jaewon ish disgushting! Get away fwom him!" It was Cheon-yi, some kid that hates Jaewon.

"Cheon-yi! That ish not nice! JaeJae ish my best fwend" Jungkook says, glaring.
"Then you ish disgushting too!" Cheon-yi says and pushed Jungkook, causing him to fall. Jaewon gasped, staring at Jungkook, who's bottom lip wobbled before he starts crying.

"Cheon-yi! You a mean boy!" Jaewon says and pushed Cheon-yi away before running to Jungkook.
"What huwts, Kookie?" Jaewon asks and Jungkook shows his hands, it had a small cut and it was bleeding slightly. Jaewon looked up at Cheon-yi, glaring at him.
"I will tell Miss Chun, Cheon-yi!" Jaewon says, glaring.

He grabbed Jungkook's hand and blew on the cut. He smiled and hugged Jungkook, comforting him. Jungkook calmed down and hugged Jaewon but not with his bleeding hand, he didn't want to dirty his shirt.

"I have a band-aid!"