KB 18

Dear diary,

Dear diary,

I got scolded today since I skipped breakfast and lunch. I know they're helping me, but I don't want to eat anything. If I eat, they'll continue to call me fat. Jaewon and I haven't been talking with each other too, I miss him. He's so busy these days... These antidepressants are no help.

-Jungkook.

Jungkook sighs as he sat down in his seat, looking up at the board and writing down notes. He groaned as he felt something hit the back of his head. He looks back and sees the boys at the back, laughing as they chat with each other.

Jungkook sighs, shaking his head. He looked at his sleeves, rubbing his wrist. He had been trying not to do it, and he seems to be doing good. His dads had told him to stop doing it, so he did, he's trying.

The whole class is interrupted as there was a knock on the door. Jungkook sees Jaewon, sit down beside him.
"Jae? You're late again?" Jungkook says and Jaewon just smiled at him.
"Woke up late, that's all" Jaewon says and the professor scoffs.

"Mr Kim, late again?" The professor says and Jaewon huffs.
"Try not to be late again, Mr Kim" The professor says and went back to lecturing.
"Jae? Can we hangout today? We haven't been hanging out" Jungkook says and Jaewon looked at him.
"Sure" Jaewon says, smiling. Jungkook smiled and looked back at his notes.

"So, Jungkook?" Jaewon says, making Jungkook hum.
"Why are you not eating? Your lunch looks so delicious" Jaewon says and Jungkook smiles.
"You can have it if you want" Jungkook says and Jaewon stared at him.
"Oh, come on, Jungkookie. You haven't even eaten anything, how can I take that?" Jaewon says and Jungkook sighs.

"Okay, I'll eat"

"That's more like it"