Dont forget it's a full moon

Vic: "Heyyy, so I was thinking of having a party this weekend and was wondering if you guys want to come."

Derek: "Ofcourse, I just have basketball try-outs friday afternoon but that's all."

Spencer: "You already know I am coming, but yeah sounds fun."

Selene: "I think a can, just have to check with my dad."

Selene: "I'll let you know."

Vic: "Great!"

Cam: "Will there be food?"

Vic: "Yes there will be food."

Cam: "Then I think I can make it, yes."

Derek: "How thaughtfull of you cam."

Cam: "I always try my best."

"Hey dad? You home?" "Right here, what do you need?" Selenes dad asks her. "Uhh, I was wondering if I could go to a party this weekend." "Well the full moon is tommorow so I don't see why not." Selene looks at him with a bright smile, and graps her phone. 

Selene: "I'm there"

Vic: "Awesome"

"I'm going grocery shopping, what do you want for dinner tonight?" "Mm, can we have pizza?" "You always want pizza." "Nooo, I always want fries. You always want pizza." Selene says to him. "I do want pizza." he says. He takes his wallet and leaves the house. 

(Selene pov) 

I grab the tv remote and decide I was going to watch Supernaturel. There was a new episode I hadn't watched yet, I clicked on it 'Heart s2 e17'. The episode was about a bruthal death and it turns out the killer was a werewolf. I laugh at how suprisingly wrong they got the whole werewolf part. 

After the episode ends I grab my laptop to play a game. I get a pop up that Cameron wants to videochat.

"Heyyy girl, so I probably won't be at school tomorrow." she says with a cheery voice. "Are you in a cop car? What did you do?" I ask concerned. "Ow it's nothing, I didn't even do it this time" she says a little louder so the cop can hear. I get another pop up, Derek wants to join. I let him in. "O god, what did you do?" he asks "Seriously? I didn't do anything. They are blaiming me for a small fire, we all know I hate fire." she says getting irretated. "You should text Victoria I believe her dad is the sherrif" I give her as a possible sulotion. "Now that is actually helpfull, thank u darling." And with that Cameron hangs up. "Hey i'm packing my stuff and i'll be on my way to you." Derek says, as he shows his bag. "See ya soon" Now Derek hangs up too. 

"You suck at mario cart" Derek says to tease me, I respond with "You suck at more than mario cart" He pauses the game and looks at me with suprise "Since when do you have a dirty mind?" "I have been spending too much time with Cameron I think." At this he is not so shocked. "Should've expected that." Me and Derek both turn our heads to my bedroom door when we hear my dad coming up the stairs. "It's 11 o'clock, go to bed he says when he opened the door. "Okey, but we're finishing this round first." I say trying to convince him, he looks at me and tilts his head to the right and shuts the door. 

~

(Third person pov)

Selene and Derek are eating breakfast when Selenes dad came down stairs. "Okey i'm going to work, you two have fun at school and don't forget it's a full moon tonight." "Right! I totally forgot that, the try-outs are today after school." Derek says dissapointed. "Well if you two are done and ready for school I could drop you off and pick you up again after school." "That would be great, thanks dad." Selene says happily. This way Derek could go to the try-outs and be home in time before dark. They grap their stuff in get in de backseat of the car.