1

Y/N

May 29, 2014

(Play while reading loves)

"Bye Dad" I said as I was leaving

"Bye, Y/N" He shouted while he was working

I left, grabbed my bike and went to school. Another day in this Shithole. Oh Hi, forgot you were reading. Y/N here, 17 years old, and that's it. I have an amazing mom who works as a nurse, I have a workaholic dad who works all day & Everyday, I have a sister who I used to talk to a lot, but just stopped talking to me because of something. That's actually it, I have no friends at all, because i got outed last year by a good friend of mine. I was bullied but no one cared, the bully's talked shit about me, and the cheerleaders gossiped and all that shit. As I arrived at school, I went to my locker and of course Brad comes to close it and just ruins my day.

"Hey Assface" he said laughing like a dick with his friends

Brad, the jock, the bully, the guy that outed me last year, and a big dickhead. He started ruining my life since he stopped talking to me. He was my friend, but when he started hanging out with his douche friends. He just clicked, and turned into this person I don't even know anymore. I Just left, because I already got the books that I needed anyways. They ignored me as they just laughed like dicks. I went to my first class and sat at the very back of the room beside the window. I don't want my teacher or anyone to notice me so I sit at the back.

"Good morning class I am Ms. Mary, and I will be your teacher for this year. Is everyone- "

"Miss I'm so sorry, I'm late. I promise next time I will come early, I'm very sorry" The curly haired boy said

The curly haired boy, had a nice amount of freckle in his face, his hair was brown like his eyes, and he had a nice mole above his mouth. He looked cute to be honest.

"Mr. Holland you are right in time don't you worry, we're glad that you're joining us. Class I would like you all to meet Thomas Stanley Holland"

"My friends call me Tom" he said with a cute smile

"Please sit beside Mr. Y/L/N and we will start"

He ran to the empty chair beside me, and sat down. He tapped my shoulder, and asked.

"Hey um Can I borrow your pencil, I was doing lots of things, I might've- "

"It's fine, just take it" I said as he took the pencil i was holding

"Thanks"

"So, we will start this class by discussing first some rules to follow"
And the other words that my teacher said, are just mumbles.

"Hey Mr. Y/L/N, I didn't catch your name?" Tom says getting my attention

"It's Y/N"

"That's beautiful"

"Thanks Thomas"

"Noooo, Tom please" He said with a begging face

"Mr. Y/L/N & Mr. Holland!" Ms. Mary with a furious face

"Um- " Tom said but Ms. May cuts him off

"Mr. Holland please read page 5 of the book in front of the whole class!"

"Um, Sure mam" he said with an uncomfortable smile

He got his book, and went to page 25. He looked at the class, and he looked at me with fear in his eyes. "ther- The phase- '