2

Tom

May 29, 2014

As I was scrolling through my Instagram, something caught my attention. I saw a picture of person holding a juice cup with black painted nails looked like Y/N's. I looked at the user, and it was Y/N.

"Haz look" I said and showed him my phone

"What?" He said

"It's Y/N"

"So?"

"He's not at his house. His at the mall, downtown"

"You know I heard rumor Y/N was gay"

"What?"

"Yeah, some cheerleaders were talking when I was opening my locker. They said some guy got outed last year, then i heard the name. It was Y/N"

"Really? You might've misheard it"

"Nope it was really Y/N" He said then he went quiet for a bit

"But you know it's fine, cause ever since you've met Y/N you changed. Good change, you know"

"What kind of change?"

"Well you've been more of yourself, And that's a good thing."

"You think?"

"Yeah, it's not like when we were at London with our other friends"

"Really?"

"Yeah" He said and there was a silence of thinking

"Whatever I'm hungry" he spoke as he stood up, and walked to the kitchen.

As i looked through more pictures of Y/N i smiled looking at his face. I like Y/N in a platonic way, but as I look at more pictures of Y/N. I start to question myself, do i like Y/N in that way?

"You want anything?" Haz asked

"PB&J please?"

"Sure, Mate"

"Hey Hazza?"

"Yup?"

"Want to go to the mall?"

"I'm literally making PB&J right now?!"

"We can eat it on the way, can we?"

"Fine Whatever, Go wait in the car"

"Thanks, Hazza!"

I went inside the car, and waited. I'm excited to see Y/N!

Y/N

So, I bought my Black, Dark Blue, and White nail polish for myself. I also bought some orange juice. I grabbed my earphones, and put on some music.

Again play while reading luvs

I went to a Clothing Thrift shop and I tried and bought some clothes. I got hungry, so I went to McDonalds to buy some foods.

"Hey?" I said

"Hi what can I get for you today?" The girl at the counter asked

"I will get some large fries, Cheeseburger, and coke please"

"Ok" She said as I was looking around, and I saw a familiar face.

It was Tom, and Hazza. My smile turned upside down, because I lied to them.