Woman, twenty years old, university, bisexual and two photos, men from twenty to twenty-eight years old and ten kilometers away as a maximum distance. Biography: Shy but crazy as fuck. I think that pretty much encompasses who I am, Although the only one who says I'm shy is: me. But clearly I know what I mean, I understand myself. I start to swipe people. One looks familiar to me. Well, they all do because I live in a small town, but I've never spoken to this boy. A, 24 years old. Goes to the same university as me. Biography: 420. His phone covers his face and practically the stars of the photo are his super marked abs. He has very short black hair and cinnamon skin. He looks pretty handsome and mysterious. I slide to the right. Match. I keep swiping left and right, and after matching about five people I realize he's the only person who hasn't texted me.

So I text him.

-Hi

-Hi Isa, how are you?- he replies instantly. We talk for several minutes. Now I remember who he is, because again, where I live is so small that everyone knows each other and if not, they have friends in common. It's the boy who played basketball with one of my friends from school. She had told me about him years ago, because he goes to the same university as me, but obviously another career and more advanced than me. And I'd never seen a photo of him.

-How do you know I used to play basketball with her? Spooky

-because she talked about the boys she played basketball with and I remember she said your name once and that you go to the same uni as me. I just have a good memory

-haha woww. I haven't played basketball with Carolina in a long time. She literally disappeared

-yes, it was a long time ago that she told me about you

We continue talking and I realize that he is a person who has always been close to me. We live a ten minute walk away. He is my neighbor's best friend, he even goes to the same uni and has lived the same university events as me. I don't understand how I've never seen him in my life. I don't understand how he was always so close to me and we just met on Tinder. I tell him to add me on whatsapp and a minute later I get a message.

-Isabella, Right?

-Isa, hbu?

-So many have added you today?

-HAHA nope, but just in case.

-Surely your ex texts you from unknown numbers

-How did you know? LOL

-hahaha, it happened to me

We keep talking. We have a friend in common: Piero. I must have had about fifty liters of alcohol with him, because every time I argued with Luca, I went out with him with no other intention that to talk about my tragic emotional dependency and drown my problems in alcohol. A owns a restaurant where I went frequently, and plays basketball next to the house where I used to work teaching Luchi, a woman in her 60s, how to use her computer. I keep wondering how I've never seen A. We talk about Rick and Morty, Sushi, drugs. He says I'm the only nice person he's ever met on Tinder and that he is leaving the country at the end of the year. He goes to sleep.

I go back on Tinder, this time a tanned boy with long brown hair appears. I slide to the right, because I like men with long hair. Match. I don't text him. I keep swiping and go to sleep.