-1-

Akiras thoughts: 'what's he talking about?'

Saikis/others thoughts: 'whats he mumbling about?'

Saikis telepathy:'hey what's your name?'

——————–————————–————

Akira made his way downstairs as he rushed before slipping his shoes on quickly

'Have a good day at school!' His mother signed as akira nodded while smiling softly.

It was his first day of school, he was really nervous and was excited to make new friends and such.

He grabbed his phone and bag and made his way towards the front door. He grabbed the keys before making his way out as he shut the front door behind him.

He made his way down the road while looking around. He held onto his bag seeing the new environment.

He saw a few people walking around with the same uniform as him making him smile.

He made his way towards the front as he  looked at his school rather amazed seeing how big it was. He walk past the huge front gate before taking his shoes off and replacing them placing his old ones into his getabako.

Once he had finished he looked around seeing the people chatter were mouths move . He stood up while looking around before making his way towards his first class. He walked down the hallways while looking at all the people.

He looked behind him before looking infront again suddenly being stopped by a very pretty girl with dark blue hair. Her eyes fluttered while looking down at the new boy.

He looked at her confused when she started talking.  "I'm sorry to interrupt..can u talk slower? I'm deaf and it's really hard to understand." He explained while looking at her and smiling a bit.

The girl just looked at him in slight shock as he looked back at her confused "Okay then." He mumbled before walking past her quickly while looking down "weirdo.." He mumbled to himself before rolling his eyes.

——————