-8-

Akiras thoughts: 'what's he talking about?'

Saikis/others thoughts: 'whats he mumbling about?'

Saikis telepathy:'hey what's your name?'

Holy fucking..shit. 1k reads yall r crazy fr?

——————–————————–————

Arriving at school was horrible...we don't have to be pg.. it was shit. So many people staring at akira, rumors already forming ..why? Because he was deaf.

"I heard he's faking it."
"No way."
"YES! Like how the fuck can he still talk to people?! Don't they learn.. like sign language??"

"'They.'" Akira mumbled "As if I'm some alien.." He mumbled to himself again as he sighed frustrated. Are people dumb he was lore focused on the two girls who were talking shit on him..Reading their lips the best he could.

"And I heard he's..Gay."

Akira blinked a few times confused "did..I read that right?" Akira thought to himself.

"He's...gay?!"

"Yea..teruhashi said so!"

"Eeeh?!"

"Mhmm!! And he was..trying to flirt with her."

"That...bastard."

Akira..being a closeted gay guy, was obviously nervous and worried about this..even if his expression didn't show it he was panicking. Quickly walking away from the two girls as he looked down..

He didn't want to see or..see? People right now, although feeling the stares and knew it was mostly from male students...he wasn't shocked though. Not only were they teruhashis little dolls..also finding out a 'gay' person roaming the school..

Some asshole was definitely gonna ask him to not fall in love with him...as some straight people do.

'Although, at least.. I'm open? But this isn't what I wanted to happen! What Will saiki think? Huh?! Why do I suddenly care about what that bastard thinks..Well I always have-'

Feeling a sudden tap on his shoulder as he turned around quickly..seeing this three..or two friends? Nendo and kaidou..and there's saiki.

"Hey buddy! What are you doing walking alone?"

"Oh..uhm just getting to class." Akira mumbled.

'They hate me...probably think I'm disgusting! I hate myself for doing this.' Akira thought to himself, obviously panicking...as he looked back up at them as saiki stared intensely at him thinking it was rather stupid for him to be thinking such things.

"Well~ I got a bit worried! I was afraid you got caught or..captured by the dark Reunion! I wouldn't want my friend to be in trouble! Although I would still protect you of course."

Akira chuckled as he then gave kaidou a warm smile "Awe, you're.. sweet kaidou." Akira smiled as he nudged his arm.

Saiki...couldn't help but look at the two. What was this feeling? Anger...nervousness? 'I don't care about him anyway.' Saiki thought to himself as he walked besides them.

He didn't care about akira anyway..and why should he? Akira is just a normal boy but has one disadvantage. That's all..even so, akira wasn't born deaf so he could obviously still understand him.

'But..now to deal with all these rumors..'

Even if he were a mean looking guy, saiki still didn't want..akira to feel upset in this new school. Especially since he wanted more answers from the new boy.

"Oh! It's teruhashi!!!" A few boys squealed as the four boys looked..seeing the glowing girl walk down the hallway, hair flowing and glowing..as she walked with such confidence.

"Bleh...Great." akira thought.

_____________________________________