-7-

Akiras thoughts: 'what's he talking about?'

Saikis/others thoughts: 'whats he mumbling about?'

Saikis telepathy:'hey what's your name?'

((Holy- 200 reads? Where are ya'll coming from? Don't ya'll have school or something ? Tysm...anyway-
_______________________________________

Walking home was awkward for Akira, after the whole things in saikis bedroom he didn't understand why saiki agreed..?
Although he kept glancing at the pink headed boy from time to time to see his expression only for it to be the same from time and time again.

Akira sighed while stuffing his hands into his pockets feeling that the atmosphere grow awkward. "Sooo...what do you think about my little...special ability?" He asked while looking at saiki.

Saiki glanced at him as he tilted his head a bit as saiki shrugged "I dont know..you're a mystery." Saiki explained as akira frowned when not getting a clear answer.

The two continued to walk as akira was thinking before looking at saiki "Do you have...some kind of super power?" Akira asked making saiki look at him with a straight face.

"No..I don't." Saiki explained rather quickly before looking away again as he sighed. "We're here..you can leave now." Akira said while looking at saiki.

Saiki nodded slowly "Alright...see you tomorrow." Saiki mumbled before turning away. Akira looking for his keys as he looked over at saiki seeing him already gone.? Weird...he walks fast.

Akira unlocked his door while walking in as he slipped his shoes off. Closing and locking his door seeing his house was basically empty. Now knowing his mother was still at work. He sighed while making it up to his room quickly.

Deciding to change and study and perhaps eat. Making his way tp his room before yawning and sitting on his bed while smiling softly.

_____________________

The next day, it was hard for akira to wake up the next day. He moved his hair out of his face while sitting up from his bed before stretching. He felt like not wanting to get up. "Mom?" He mumbled.

He looked at the chair seeing his lunch and clothes neatly folded while also having a note on the items.

He stood up while rubbing his eyes as he looked over while checking what the note said; 

'Hello honey,

I'll be working late today and wasn't able to greet you this morning! But I made you lunch and did you your uniform! I also gave you some money so you can buy yourself some dinner! Have a good day at school!

Sincerely, mom'

Akira hummed while reading the note as he nodded while looking at the note and the clothes. He changed quickly while packing his lunch. He made his way downstairs while stuffing the money into his pocket. He went towards the front door while slipping his shoes off before yawning and rubbing his eyes.

"I really don't wanna go.." He mumbled to himself while walking out of his house before locking the door behind him as he then made his way towards school with a small frown on his face.

_________________________