Backstorys

I am sorry for this but I wanted to make the backstories since most of you guys wouldn't know who Vergil Sparda is or Dante Sparda. 

Here is the backstory of Vergil Sparda: 
Vergil and his younger twin brother Dante were conceived by the Legendary Dark Knight Sparda  and the human Eva, where they resided in a secluded mansion near Red Grave City. Growing up, Vergil would often fight with Dante over various things, and trained alongside his brother with his father.

At some point before Mundus' attack, Vergil would often visit a man due to his keen interest in literature, namely poems. There, he avidly read many works, though developed a particular liking towards William Blake's poems most of all. One day, the man gave Vergil a collection of Blake's poems as a gift, in which Vergil responded by writing his name on the back of the cover. When asked by the man, Vergil told him about his relationship with his brother, and the man understood. Vergil would keep this book throughout his life, even in adulthood.

Sometime before their eighth birthday, Eva gave Dante and Vergil each a half of the . Around the same time, Sparda disappeared and later died from unknown circumstances, and Eva and the twins were left vulnerable. At some point after these events, demons - sent by the Prince of the Underworld, Mundus - attacked their home, setting part of it ablaze. During the attack, Vergil was playing alone at a playground a few yards from the house, where he was most likely ambushed. Eventually, he found himself in a cemetery surrounded by demons. Upon seeing his house burning in the distance, Vergil awakens his inner demon and kills all of the demons with Yamato. Vergil then went on the run believing his mother had abandoned him, a suspicion that would haunt him for the rest of his life. In actuality, Eva was killed while desperately searching for him. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Backstory on Y/N: 
You were living with your mother, your dad, your 2 brothers and your 3 sisters. You never liked where you lived, you would rather live with the Spardas, but your family was strict. You did like one of the twins from the Sparda family, you kept it secret since you lived right beside their mansion. Your inner demon snapped, causing you to kill your parents and siblings from a young age since they were bullying you/abusing you and lying to you for all these years you lived with them. You did go to the same kindergarden with Vergil and Dante, the same school. 

Before you end up killing your parents, only one of your siblings cared for you which was your big brother. You started talking to Vergil first, beginning to get to know him more as well as his younger brother Dante. You went demon hunting with Dante when you got older, not knowing Vergil had snapped and had let Urizen forward as well as V, his human half. 

You and Dante both owned the workshop Devil May Cry, taking jobs, killing demons and earning tons of money for the job. You, Vergil and Dante decide to go and close the portal to the demon world at the end of the story, not knowing that after this job, you, Vergil and Dante would be stuck in the demon world/portal forever, not able to get out until someone opens the portal gates. (Which I doubt will happen lol)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

607 Words 
Finished: Saturday 12th February 2022

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 

Thanks for the 14 views, I know it's not much but still. I will be doing this story and then the Phoebe story by chapter each.