Childhood Memories (Chapter 1)

Thank you guys for the 49 views, I really appreciate it. I really hope you guys do like this story since I know you guys like the Phoebe Spengler story as well as my other stories I am currently writing too. I hope you guys enjoy your day/night/morning or evening if your in the USA

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once upon a time, there was 2 twins, living in a big mansion. They lived with their father aka the Dark Knight Sparda and their human/witch mother Eva. Vergil hated living with his brother Dante due to how Dante gets all the attention for sleeping in late or not doing what he is told around the house. Vergil sighed, suddenly growing very annoyed that the fact he doesn't get the attention him and his brother Dante are meant to get equally. Sparda sat down on his chair in the kitchen, reading the newspaper and drinking coffee as usual. "Hey Verg, what's wrong? You seem pretty down lately."

Vergil groaned in annoyance "Nothing, Father. I am fine." he got up after finishing his breakfast, putting his bowl and cup into the sink and ran upstairs into the room and hopped onto his own bed. Eva sighed, growing more annoyed at Dante. "Come on Dante, you need to get up, Vergil is already up like a good boy." Eva smiled over at Vergil. "You ok, dear?" Eva asked worryingly. Vergil nodded "Just bored and waiting for Dante to wake up as per usual." Eva nodded in response. "I know, dear. You've got school and I know you hate being late for it."

Vergil nodded, hugging his knees while reading his book. "Y-Yeah I know mother..." he stuttered, seeming as he was going to cry due to the less attention he got from his parents. Eva took notice of Vergil beginning to cry and gets up "Vergil, tell me what's bothering you....." she walked over to Vergil and sat on his bed beside him. Vergil burst out into tears, laying against his mothers arm. "W-Why c-can't me and Dante get the equal attention?" Vergil started shaking while in tears and hugged his knees. "Your brother really needs to listen like you do though Vergil, you're one of our smartest kids out there. Despite your brother always getting all the attention." Eva said with a calm tone in her voice, calming down Vergil fully.

Vergil wiped his tears from his eyes, yawning a little. "Mhm... but promise me, you and father will give me the attention I need.... equally... I'm not having myself be in tears again due to this...." Eva sighed and nodded "We will try dear, but please don't cry. I hate seeing my kids upset.." she managed to smile a little. Vergil gave Eva a big hug, calming down, Eva suddenly hugs back. "Thank you mom, also thank lord Dante is up. Now we can both go to school on time!" Vergil jumps up from sitting on the bed and grabbed his school bag, putting it on his back. 

Dante suddenly woke up, rushing into the bathroom and running downstairs to get his breakfast and rushed back upstairs again, getting dressed for school. "Come on Dante, you will keep me and yourself behind for school like everyday you have been since we've been born." Vergil stated, seeming quite pissed while waiting downstairs in the livingroom while reading his book. Dante sighed and rushed downstairs with his bag too. Eva sighed and walked downstairs and kissed both of their foreheads. Vergil and Dante both go out the door, walking to school with each other. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Words: 700 

Finished: Monday 7th March 2022

Time: 2:42M

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

P.S: I hope you enjoy this chapter, it did take me some time to get this done but I can tell you for sure that I did love writing this story for real too. It has been ages ever since I have completed this damn chapter of my story of Vergil Sparda x Reader, I was always forced to make a chapter of Phoebe Spengler X Y/N story and then this story too, I didn't want to do the Phoebe Spengler one first, I wanted to do my Vergil Sparda x Reader and my Devil May Cry Oneshots. See ya'll in another chapter shortly, BYE! :DDDDD