B i r b(request by @Lucidlikesmangos)

Hope you guys enjoy, especially Lucid who requested this. There is some Scarian because I can.

Grian sat next to Scar in the Swaggon. Scar had invited him over for help. Grian had said yes, not knowing that help meant Scar was going to try a new spell on him.

"Why are you testing your spell on me?" Whined Grian.

"The spell is harmless, it's a levitating spell, you'll just be stuck in the air for a minute or two, and hey you love flying!"

"But when I fly with my elytra I get to chose where I go," Grian continued to whine.

"Well to bad."

"When are we ever going to need a levitation spell?"

"Well it's good to have one handy, you never know when you might need to lift something, it's not like the blocks are going to float up into the sky on their own anyways."

Grian grumbled more complaints as Scar stood up. The brunette closed his emerald green eyes and held his hand out. It glowed a faint blue and suddenly Grian's world went black.

***

Scar opened his eyes and groaned. Instead of Grian floating in the air like the spell should have done, a small parrot was sitting there, he had mostly red feathers with a couple blue and yellow ones scattered around.

"Uh oh..." murrmered the terraformer. He pulled up the holographic screen of his communicator.

<GoodTimeWithScar> Um... I messed up one of my spells

<GoodTimeWithScar> And now Grian is a bird...

<BdoubleO100> How on earth did you manage that?

<GoodTimeWithScar> It's very easy to mix up a bird and a levitating spell

<Xisuma> Bring him over to the Evil Empire, I'll try to fix this.

<BdoubleO100> lol I'm coming too, I want to see this

<GoodTimeWithScar> Okay, I'll be there soon.

Scar equipped his elytra, grabbed some rockets and scooped up Grian, flying off towards the Evil Empire. His chocolate brown hair flailed around in the wind as he soared through the sky. Before long he arrived at X's base. He flew around looking for Xisuma before landing. The admin was glaring at a laughing Xae, who was doubled over, red from laughing so hard.

"Be nice," said the Xolotl.

"He turned him into a bird, how can you expect me not to laugh?" Scar sighed and held out Bird Grian to Xisuma.

"Can you do any-" Scar was cut off by Grian flying out of his hands and landing on a tree branch, of a near by tree, "Grian! Get back here!"

"Is he still conscious or is he full bird?" Asked the admin, studying the parrot from afar. Scar shrugged.

"I have arrived!" Announced Bdubs. He landed gracefully on the ground, "now where is Grian, I want to see him as a bird." Scar pointed at the bird in a tree. Bdubs laughed.

"You turned your boyfriend into a parrot! This is priceless!" Scar turned red.

"It's not my fault!"

"Yes it is," said Xae, snickering. The red doomguy climbed up the tree. Slowly crawling along the branch they reached out for Grian. Their hands were about to cup around the brightly colored bird when Grian spread his wings and flew out of the tree, perching on Scar's shoulder. Xae's grip on the tree loosens and they crash onto the ground. Muttering some choice words in galactic they sit up rubbing their head.

"Okay, hold him still, it should only take a second, I just need to access his code," explained Xisuma, opening up his commands, searching through player code. Scar held the wriggling bird.

"Be still," he commanded. Grian started pecking him,"Hey! Be nice!" Xae and Bdubs stood by, laughing.

"I think I have it," said Xisuma, he pressed a couple more things and then Scar was blinded by a bright light coming from Grian. He dropped the bird, his eyes shut tight. When he opened his eyes again Grian was sitting on the ground, he looked at himself for a minute and then jumped up, cheering.

"I'm ba-" he was cut off as he coughed up some feathers.

"That'll be a side effect for a couple of days," said Scar.

"So were you or were you not conscious?" Asked Bdubs.

"Oh, I was I just wanted to mess with you guys," said Grian, smiling.

"Wait- you mean you made me fall out of the tree on purpose?!" Exclaimed Xae.

"I mean I didn't mean to make you fall but I did mean to mess with you."

"You little-" Xisuma held back his twin who looked like they were ready to murder the dirty blond. Scar and Bdubs laughed while Grian equipped his elytra.

"I'm gonna head back the the alley, being a bird is exhausting," said Grian equipping his elytra.

"I'll head back to Boatem too," the duo set off, fying towards the horizon.

Me, Azalea, writing fluff and never losing motivation? What is this!?