1. Debut

"I'm a fool for you, Ophelia"

It was 24 year old Ophelia Gold's first day on Raw. On tv, she was known by the name Onyx, anywhere else, she's Ophelia. As she navigated through the halls backstage, Adam Pearce pulls her aside. "Onyx," Adam started before being cut off. "It's Ophelia." The young girl had replied. "Right. Ophelia, tonight for your debut match you will be wrestling Nikki A.S.H". He walked away, not giving her any time to comprehend what he had said.

Nikki was in the ring, they hadn't announced her opponent yet. When Onyx's theme hit, the crowd went wild. Onyx did her usual entrance, and got in the ring. As she went through the ropes, all her anxiety melted away. The ring was where she was most comfortable, even if it was in front of thousands of people. The bell rang and Nikki immediately went after Onyx, but Onyx was smart. She was in the corner, so when Nikki ran at her, she dodged to the left, which caused Nikki to go head-first into the top turnbuckle.

The match had gone on for about 10 minutes, when Onyx hit Nikki with a superkick, right to the jaw. Nikki layes flat on the mat, Onyx went for the pin.

1...

'C'mon Nikki stay down'

2...

'Can this ref please count faster?'

3!

Onyx got up, off of the mat. She smiled brightly at the crowd as she had her hand held up high in victory. She had won her first ever match on Raw. This isnt NXT, this is the main roster, this is big Pay-per-views, this is big championships. This is... different.