3.

Ophelia regained consciousness, not even realizing that she had totally passed out. "Hey, about time you woke up, you scared me for a second," she had recognized the voice as Austin Theory's. "Austin? What happened?" She tried to sit up straighter but regretted it immediately. She groaned in pain as Austin began explaining what happened to her. "Nikki was pissed that you best her so she kinda went all crazy with a chair. It wasnt pretty. Anyways I pulled her off you, and then you passed out. Now we're on our way back to the hotel." He quickly explained as Ophelia followed along.

"You aren't hurt, are you?" Austin asked, genuinely concerned. He parked the car in the hotel parking lot as Ophelia began to answer. "I dont think I'm hurt, just a little sore." "A little?" Austin lightly laughed as he responded. He got out of the car, going around to Ophelia's side. Ophelia had already managed to unbuckle her seatbelt and open her door, but standing may be more difficult. Austin wrapped his arm around her waist, helping her get out of the car. She stood up, ignoring the pain in her back as her and Austin slowly made their way to the entrance of the hotel. "Austin, my hotel key is in my bag, did you grab it or is it still at the arena?" Ophelia asked. Austin thought for a moment then answered, "I grabbed your bag, I think it's in the backseat. You can just stay in my room for tonight if you want." Ophelia just nodded her head in agreement, leaning on Austin, not just for support but also because she was extremely exhausted.

They finally got to the hotel room, austin layed her on the bed, being as gentle as possible. Then came the next issue, she had to get changed. Austin was already in something other than his wrestling gear, having changed before the whole Nikki ordeal. Ophelia however, did not get the opportunity to change. And she didnt have any clothes at the moment, with her bag still being in Austin's car. Austin seemed to have realized this because he went to his suitcase and grabbed a pair of sweatpants and one of his t-shirts. He handed Ophelia the clothes, "Here, your clothes are still in the car so you can borrow some of mine," he walked out of the room, leaving her to get changed.

He came back a few minutes later, seeing she had changed. Instead of her purple and black wrestling gear, she was now wearing an oversized Johnny Gargano shirt and a pair of sweatpants that were too big, but also looked really good on her. Austin handed Ophelia her phone, she caught it and looked at him in a questioning manner. "It was in my pocket, I forgot Rhea handed it to me before we left the arena." Ophelia nodded as she yawned. Austin laughed a little as she layed down on the bed, curling up in the blankets. "Well, it's late so I'm going to head to sleep, 'kay Ophelia?" Austin turned off the light in the room, then took an extra blanket and a pillow that Ophelia handed him, and headed to the couch to sleep. Before she fell asleep, Ophelia heard Austin say a quick "Goodnight" from the couch. She quietly mumbled one back.