Chapter 4

Notes:
Guys don't be silly; wrap it before you tap it and practice safe sex

TW/CW: anal sex, fights, blood, knives
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A damp alleyway at like 10 at night wasn't the best place to fuck your enemy but it was certainly better than nothing. Horvath's hand slipped up Aster's stomach under his shirt, leather rubbing against flesh. Aster didn't even try to hide the hard-on he had. Horvath chuckles low in his ear. "Look at you, sweetheart. You're practically shaking under me. Either call me Maxim, or Sir. Your choice."

Aster moans and brings Horvath down for a searing kiss, shoving his tongue right into Horvath's mouth. Horvath, or Maxim, tasted like coffee and the chicken breast he had eaten at the diner. Maxim in turn crashed his hips against Aster's, grinding their buldges against each other. Aster nearly slips down the wall but Maxim holds him steady. "Turn around, bend over." A short and simple demand. Aster complies.

Before we continue, let's rewind, shall we?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's 9:30. Aster tried to make it on time. He really did. But he was sooo late. Stumbling into the back booth across from Horvath, Aster wonders why he was there in the first place. Horvath had already ordered food and hot drinks for them both. Horvath have him an irritated look, which was exacerbated by the frown he had. "I said 6. Not 7. Not 7:30. Six." Aster grabs the hot tea and sips it gingerly, hands trembling and frozen. Horvath bites his tongue when he sees how ragged Aster is. A streak of worry flicks through Horvath, but he stamps it down. Aster is too young to be ruined by Merlinean magic but not too old to know he's to young to be with Balthazar. Too unappreciated. Horvath could practically smell it. At least, that's what he told himself.

"I know, I'm sorry. Training was shit today. I fell into the river and then had to fly home on a giant metal eagle. Sue me!"

"No, I'd rather kill you."

"So you say, but never do. Funny how that works. Thanks for the food, I'll pay you-"

"Enough of that, just eat."

Aster eats the whole plate in under three minutes, which was shocking because it was a big plate with chicken breast, fries and mashed potatoes and a side salad. The same Horvath got for himself. Balthazar must be running Aster ragged about training, which seemed fair given the situation. His hair was damp and hung in a deep orange around his head. His clothes seemed ry enough but it was obvious he didn't take the time to change or dry off after falling into the river. Horvath watches Aster sit back with the cup of tea in his hand. "Better?"

"Yeah. So why did you call me here?"

"Because, I've come to ask you a favor."

"Favor? Since when do you ask for favors?"

"Since you've started acting like a whore when we try to fight. I'd rather you not, because it's throwing me off and we're getting nothing done. So please. Stop moaning when I hit you."

"Why? I like moaning. It makes you uncomfortable. And I hate you, so I don't care how you feel. Unless, this is reverse psychology and you want me to think you don't want me to moan, so I moan more..."

Horvath looks at Aster like he was insane and runs a hand over his face. "No, because when you moan, it makes me want to-"

"Bend me over, rip out my spine? Bash my head in, claw off my face? You're so hot when you speak murder to me, Sir." Aster puckers up his lips before a cough racks through his body, sending him over the table into a hunch, coughing loudly - and painfully - into the crook of his elbow.