"not yet baby"

coming into the school locker room. everyone's changing as i get in the shower. last period of the day so i thought i would take my time. taking off each piece of clothing and hanging it onto a hook outside of the shower. i step in with the water boiling.
the bell rings and everyone quickly exits the locker room. steam is surrounding me while soap runs down my body.
15 minutes go by and i finally turn the water off. i step out and walk over to my locker. as im walking i hear the sound of a locker shutting but i ignore it. suddenly i feel hands wrap around my waist. i stay still. they turn me around and their hands find my neck. their grip gets tighter and their breath heavier.
it's him
he pushes me up against a locker, my towel falling slightly. his hand slides down between my thighs as he looks at me. just seeing those eyes can make me explode.
"awww all this just for me huh? why'd you have to keep looking at me like that y/n?"
his fingers drew circles over my clit, making small moans slip through my lips. then his fingers went lower.
"you know i hate it when you're so quiet. you want me to make you scream?"
his ring finger then his middle suddenly push hard into my pussy. i bite my lip. now my breath gets heavier. his fingers slide in and out of me slowly, then faster.
"come on. i know you wanna. faster?"
i nod my head quickly.
"and what do you say?"
"faster andrew!"
"yes ma'am."
he does as hes told like a good boy. he moves closer to me and onto me. his teeth grab my bottom lip, letting everything ive been holding in out.
my towel finally comes completely off, leaving me with only his body to cover mine.
"im- i."
"oh not yet baby."
he moves away from me, all of him.
"andrew!"
im practically screaming his name. i was so close. he makes me come so fast but he always makes me wait.
he's smirking. ughhh! he looks over me one last time and slowly walks out of the locker room.
"fuck you bro!"
"dont worry! you will! hard."
________________
to be continued...😏