ur dad

i see him in the halls, my classes, after school. he was everywhere, and i didn't want him to leave. since our first little 'interaction' ,if you will, i haven't stopped thinking of him. you know i used to call him sweatpants guy or something cuz i couldnt stop looking at his dick. he's all i want. and i don't just mean sexual but if that's all i can get right now im definitely ok with that.
today, pe being my 5th period, i head over to the gym and into the locker room. i change and come back out to sit on the floor and wait for everyone else.
once the second bell rang everyone was out, except for him. he comes out about 5 minutes after everyone while the coach is still talking. he's always late. as he comes out he doesn't even look in my direction. he sits down and plays with his fingers, then his hair, and then he rubs his arms, and he cracks his knuckles. he knows im looking, that's why he's doing this, just to mess with me. his vains on his hands, his arms, his neck. i want him to touch me. to kiss me. to run his fingers up and down my back, my waist, everywhere.
pe goes then ends and everyone is changing back into their original clothes to finish out the day with one last period. the bell rings and everyone is running through the halls. im almost to my class when i feel someone grab me and pull me into the bathroom and then quickly into a stall. their hand is over my mouth and they are behind me, but i already knew who it was. he waits for the last bell to ring to finally let go.
i push him off, "what the fuck, anthony? you're gonna make me late."
"that's the point baby" he says as he comes closer to me, pushing me into the wall, "you see the little show i put on for you?"
"you mean the one that made me touch myself in the bathroom cuz you couldn't finish or...which one was it?"
he smirks, bringing his hand up to my neck and then trailing his fingers down to my breasts, "i can finish you off now if you give me something in return" he looks down at me with those fuck me eyes.
i bring my hand up to his chest, then rub his arms, and bring his fingers up to my mouth. i grab two of his fingers and kiss them, his hands, then to his arms, his shoulder, then his neck. pressing my lips to his neck, my hands travel to his zipper, feeling his hard dick begin to open his zipper for me. i unzip them and bring my hand inside his trousers. i take them off and come down to my knees. i look up at anthony, him breathing heavily, and i bring my lips up to him, kissing his dick and my tongue traveling from the bottom to his tip. i close my mouth over him, going down and up slowly to make him want it more. my hands cover the rest of him, cuz all of him can't fit.
"y/n."
i stop, "oh what is it baby? you want me to stop?"
"no. don't."
"then shut your mouth. ill give it to you when im ready." and i start again, going faster and faster.
anthony begins to moan, trying to keep it in but he just can't seem to be quiet. i can feel him getting closer... until.
"you need to come out of the bathroom now." a voice comes from outside the bathroom, "you should be in class." it's a woman. mrs dustrabitch.
"what bathroom did you bring me in?!" i whisper
"the boys, i don't wanna get caught in the girls."
"i don't want to get caught in the boys!" i keep to the whisper.
"just a second mrs im... taking a crap." anthony says looking at me. i can't help but laugh a little.
we don't hear a response but we can hear her tapping her foot. that little bitch.
"i guess you're gonna have to wait this time." i say under my breath.
his hand moves swiftly to my neck with a tight grip. he smirks at me before he says, "not for long." and walks out of the stall.
i can hear him and the woman talking quietly and then they both walk to his 6th period. i get up and make a run for it so no one sees me. i walk out of the school doors and out on the street. i head over to safeway quickly. i walk into the doors and over to the medication area and grab what i need. i go to check out but when it's my turn the clerk gives me a nasty look.
"a girl your age shouldn't need condoms. what are you doing with these."
i give him little puppy dog eyes and begin with, "oh mister im putting them on boys penises. im learning. i could practice on your dad if you let me."