Chapter 8 - I trusted you

"Wah it's really pretty" Ryujin said while we sit beside each other at the grass and looking at the star.

"Right" I said and I look at her face as I saw she smile a little while looking at the star.

"Ryujin ah" I said and she turned her head towards me as I look into her eyes. I leaned closer to her as she look at my lips and slowly close her eyes.

I captured her lips as I kiss her,it was our second kiss. She kissed me back as I cupped her right cheeks with my hand.

As I about to deepen our kiss she pulled away and catch her breath as I open my eyes and look at her eyes.

"Shin Ryujin" I called her and she look at my eyes as I face is really close to each other "I love you" I said and her face suddenly softened.

"I love you too but I'm not ready yet" She said and look down that makes me smile "It's okay" I said and cares her cheeks.

She looked up to me and suddenly attack me with a kiss as she cupped my cheeks and kiss me.

I closed my eyes and put my hand at her waist as I pull her closer and deepen our kiss.

She pulled away and look at my eyes as we both try to catch our breath "I'm sorry,I just can't help" She said and I nodded "It's okay,you can kiss me whenever you like" I said and she smiled as she put her chin at my shoulder while we hug each other.

"Wait for me" She said and I nodded "I will" I said.

TIME SKIP

"So are you guys in a relationship?" Jake asked me as I sit at the bench and dry my hair "Not yet" I said as they sit beside me.

"So are you guys friends with benefits?" Jay asked and I hit him "Ouch!" "No but I don't know man" I said and sighed.

"Have guys kiss yet?" Jake asked and I stopped from drying my hair and look down "Yeah, several times" I said and they nodded.

"Well maybe she need a little bit time" Jay said and I nodded as I wear my black jeans and grey hoodie.

TIME SKIP

As I wait for Ryujin in front of her building suddenly there's 3 girls who came to me "Oppa!Oppa! I'm your fan!" The girl said and I smile at them.

"Ah nae,thank you" I said and the other girl link her arm around me "Oppa! Let's go have a dinner!" She said and I look infront I saw Ryujin standing there with her arms crossed.

I smile and slowly let go of the girl's arm as I run to Ryujin and stand in front of her as she scoffed "Having fun?" She asked annoyed and I smile.

"You're cute you know" I said as I hold her hand and dragged her.

We walked while holding each other hands "Yah, you know you can't hold my hand until we're officially couple?" Ryujin said and I nodded.

"I thought we're already" I said and she scoffed unbelievable as I smiled.

"So" I said as we arrive in front of her house and I let go of her hands but she hold my fingers and look at my eyes as she tiptoe and peck my lips.

"Thankyou for today" She said as she quickly run to her house.

I chuckled "You can't do this to me Shin Ryujin"

TIME SKIP

RYUJIN POV

I wear my bag as I about to go to home "Ryujin" Minjoon called me as he stand in front of me.

"I have something to tell you,so can I drive you home?" He said and I suddenly think about Y/N he must be waiting for me.

"Can you just tell me right now?" I asked and he sighed as he look around while there's nobody here except for both of us.

He looked at me and sighed "I..." I crossed my arms and look at him as he look down "You what?" I asked and he suddenly take a step forward as we kinda close to each other.

"I like you" He said and I widen my eyes "I'm sorry" He cupped my cheeks and kiss my lips as he put his left hand at my waist as he pulls me closer.

I pushed his shoulder while I try to get out from his embrace but he just pull me closer and deepen our kiss.

I don't know what is wrong with my hand and my body. My hand automatically wrapped around his neck and deepen our kiss as I closed my eyes.

He wrapped his hand around my waist while we kiss each other.

Y/N POV

I walked back and forth while waiting for Ryujin but she's still not coming out from her "Where is she?" I sighed.

I walked into her office building as I go to the counter "Have you seen Shin Ryujin?" I asked ask the female at the counter.

"I think she stay up at her office" She said "Can I go to her office? I need to give her something" I lied "Sure" She said and give me a free pass.

As I get into the lift and pushed the button level 8 as her office is at level 8.

After I arrived,I walked towards her office and I suddenly saw she's kissing with the other guy.

He pinned her at the wall and they're at their own world.

I clenched my fist as I try not to cry "Mind to explain Shin Ryujin?" I said and they broke the kiss as Ryujin look at me with shocked eyes.

"Y-Y/N ah" She said and quickly run to me as I step backwards that makes her stop "Stop,stay there" I said as my tears flowed down.

I smile "No need to explain. I think I saw everything" I said and get out of her office but she stop my wrist "Y/N!"

I stopped and pushed her hand gently "I thought I already caught your heart" I said and I saw her teary eyes.

"Same as you" She said and I look at her "There's so many girls like you and we're nothing for you to be jealous!" She said and i clenched my fist.

"Right,I don't have any right to be jealous since I'm no one" I said and walked away.

To be continued.......

______________________________________
I think I will update 3 chapter in one day but yeah maybe I don't know yet but this is the new chapter and I hope you like it!