𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄: 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐀𝐊𝐔𝐑𝐀𝐒 𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐌

THE GOLDEN TORRENTS OF sunlight seeped through the opened window, kissing the female-general's skin

THE GOLDEN TORRENTS OF sunlight seeped through the opened window, kissing the female-general's skin. Piled papers loomed over her figure stacked on her desk, as she scribbles onto the ivory-hued scrolls efficiently.

"General [y/n], General Sara has arrived." The voice of an familiar shogunate informed promptly before the wooden door. "Oh? She's quite early." The female placed her quill down before standing up.

The door to her office soon opened, revealing a blue-haired female in her usual outfit. "Sister." Sara called out, closing the door to [y/n]'s office.

"Good Afternoon Sara. What was it you wished to talk to me about?" The latter spoke, leaning against her desk made out of yumemiru wood with an small smile. "Her Eternal Excellency has appointed you to the front-lines."

The Cryo vision attached to [y/n]'s hip glowed promptly, causing her to glimpse at it. "For the Raiden Shogun to appoint me herself.." the edges of her lips tugged upwards into a smile, as her gaze darts towards her sister.

"Alright then. Please correct me if I make any unruly mistakes on the battlefields." [y/n] chimes, pushing herself off her desk before returning to her seat. "Is the resistance lying low?"

"They are keeping a low profile for now. But who knows what they could be planning." Sara quipped, walking towards her twin-sister's desk. "Her Eternal Excellency has also requested for me to bring you to Tenshukaku tomorrow. She wishes for you to participate in the drafting."

Sara's amber hues dart towards her sister, whose features were similar to hers. "Okay, Please remind me just in-case." [y/n] smiles at her twin, propping her head up.

A BANNER WITH THE ELECTRO symbol was displayed at the front of Tenshukaku, various shogunates stationed at guarding the palace which was a usual sight

A BANNER WITH THE ELECTRO symbol was displayed at the front of Tenshukaku, various shogunates stationed at guarding the palace which was a usual sight. I walked up the stairs, Sara leading in-front of me.

The soldiers nodded in acknowledgement upon seeing me and Sara, tilting their heads downwards as we go past hem briefly. I was requested to participate in the drafting of the Shogun's army and everything else.

To say the least, the whole meeting was uneventful. It seems like they didn't need my help with Sara there. I assume I was only appointed to the front-lines because they need another hand to help with the fighting.