𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄: 𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐅

"YOUR EXCELLENCY

"YOUR EXCELLENCY." I BOW BEFORE the Shogun, as she motioned it was alright. "Do you have anything to report, General Kujou?" She formally addressed, as I slide over the documents on the wooden desk.

"The Kairi Clan has been creating illegal transactions from the Fatui, and in exchange they get protected information from our nation.  The contract they have signed is in the folder, Your Excellency. Please instruct us as to what choice of action we shall take." I informed blankly, observing how Her Excellency's expression morphed into a grim one.

"Selling out information from our nation is a action that cannot be undone, nor can we retrieve back what they have already said. This is simply unacceptable," the Shogun kisses her teeth briefly before standing up. "General, I appreciate your utmost service and I shall reward you for this matter after we deal with the Kairis."

"Assemble the Shogunates, and have them seize the suspects. I shall exercise Divine Punishment under the pretense of breaking the law." The Shogun commanded sternly, briefly glancing at me. "Bring them inside."

"Yes, Your Excellency." I bow my head lastly, before setting off. Various thoughts running through my head which I shake off, having a task that needs to be done immediately. 'I hope Lady Yae will be proud of this..'

"WHAT? I DID NOTHING WRONG!" Kairi Natsuyo's voice pierced the eery silence in their manor, attempting to remove the Shogunates' stern grip on her forearm

"WHAT? I DID NOTHING WRONG!" Kairi Natsuyo's voice pierced the eery silence in their manor, attempting to remove the Shogunates' stern grip on her forearm. "Who is managing you all?! I will have you reprimanded for this!" She threatened further, fury evident in her eyes.

"Did you really, Kairi Natsuyo?" The tengu-general enters the manor with more Shogunates, an grim look shadowing her defined features. "Should you persist any further, I'm afraid we'll have to knock you out to bring you to Tenshūkaku without any problems."

"Let go of my mother!" Azula demanded, storming her way down the stairs with a disheveled glare towards the general. "Hm. Bring her too." [y/n] coldly ordered, as the Shogunates nodded quickly before seizing the lady.

"I cannot believe this! Do you not believe my mother's innocence!?" Azula thrashed around in a tantrum, making the tengu-general glimpse her way. The Shogunates quickly moved out of the way for their general to speak to Azula. "Your mother has done many heinous crimes, Kairi. It is only now that, Her Excellency will act on it."