the meal (chaprter 4)

POV: Alejandria

While we were eating I felt very uncomfortable and felt my eye twitch and felt one of my feathers fall to the ground. This made the girl with a medium-size bow look over and say something to Isabela to which she looked at Echo. Echo tried to play it off and send me a glare to knock it off. I huffed, stood up, and walked out of the room for some air. I heard footsteps expecting my sister only to see Camilo with a worried expression paste on his face. I hissed out a cussing storm quietly and walked away from him. I soon found myself in a clearing with flowers and a lake in the center. I listened for a little while admiring the view and slowly twirled around changing my clothes into a black dress with white butterflies on it. I hummed a slow tune and danced around not noticing someone watching me. I felt my ears twitch and rise while my tail twirled around with me and laid down after a little bit. I stretched my arms and spread my wings as wide as I could and flapped them excitedly while jumping in the air. I hovered in the air for a little bit until I heard a noise and turned toward it. I quickly hid my tail and ears but didn't have enough time to hide my wings. Instead, I pulled them very close to my back as I scramble into a standing position. I turned fully around to see Camilo looking at me with a cute smirk which made me blush slightly. I saw him get closer and walk behind me and gently brushed his finger along my wing which made me shiver slightly and sigh as I sat back down. He followed my lead and pulled me back until I had my head in his lap. I blush red and felt him run his hand through my hair calming me down while humming a tune(Crystal Kingdom) . It sounded very peaceful. It must have been hours because I felt myself being picked up and rested my head on his shoulder hiding my wings. feeling at peace i nuzzled my head in the crook of his neck, kissed his cheek, and fell asleep. 

POV: Echo

It's been a few hours and they still haven't come back. It was getting dark and colder, and if I knew my sister they would get cranky about the cold. I was about to go looking but saw Camilo carrying Alex blushing profusely with Alex's face in the crook of his neck. I smiled softly and watched Camilo walk up to his room and saw a woman with a rainbow above her head. I looked at her in confusion and could walk away bumping into Isabela catching her before she fell. I stood her up, seeing her face all red, and asked," are you ok Mi Amor~(my love~)?" while touching her forehead. I grabbed her hand, dragged her to her room, laid her down on her bed, and pulled her covers up to her chin. I walked over to the guest bed and laid down gently falling asleep.