Chapter 1: Pilot

(Sorry if I mess some stuff up but uh ima say their twins since birth and this is a AU! Also Carlos will be a bit of pyscho and Camilo might turn on but It'll make more sense later no promises)

~In the car, In your pov~

Columbia. New place. New friends. New life.  And new..Me.

"We're here" I hear my mom say from the front of the car

"Ok mom" I jump out and grab a few bags and bring them in.

"Not bad" I say to my mom putting a hand on my hip.

I go put my stuff in my room and unpack a bit.

"Cmon y/n were going to go see some old friends" Your mom says in a soft tone peeking her head into your room.

"Okay Mama, I'll be down in a sec" your mom nods qnd shuts the door.

You change clothes and walk downstairs.

"I'm ready mom" you say holding the door open for her.

She walks out and you follow. You guys walk to the Madrigals house.

You knock on the door and Abuela answers "how nice to see you Y/m/n!" She says kissing her cheek.

"Long time no see Alma" she says

"Oh and sweet little Y/n" she hugs you and you stand there awkwardly. 

"I'm afraid I don't remember you maam?" You mumble awkwardly

"I'm Alma, but call me Abuela" she smiles at you and you nod. "Come, it's almost dinner time!" Abuela says leading you both in.

You look around in awe. You see a girl with long black hair growing flowers around the casita.

Then you see a super strong girl move a piano with one hand.  "Mama- how- who-" your words get jumbled up

"Gifts My love" she says grabbing your hand leading you to where Pepa qnd Julietta are.

"Hey guys!" She let's go of your hand and runs up to them "Hey! It's been so long"

They do a group hug. "Hey Y/n, I'm going to go catch up with them. And I believe there's people you needa catch up with." She winks tilting her head the direction where Camilo,  Carlos,  and Mirabel are.

You look at her confused. Pepa, julietta and your mom walks away which leaves you in the middle of the house standing there awkwardly.

Then Carlos walks up "Uhm who are you and why are you just hanging around our casita?" He says with a '😐' look

"Carlos be nice" Camilo says walking over.

"Uhm..my mom left with 2 girls and I don't know what to do or where to go..?" You mumble silently

"Oh you can hang out with us then if you want?" Camilo says with a sweet smile.

"Ugh does she have too?!" Carlos says frustrated.

Camilo rolls his eyes "Sure if that's okay, I don't want to be a burden" you say looking at Carlos

Carlos Rolls his eyes "whatever let's go I guess." Him and Camilo walk to Camilo and Carlos room. It's divided ij half qnd one side has a bunch of mirrors in one corner and the other has a single bed.

"Not much decorating on his side, since he's so plain" Camilo laughs and Carlos rolls his eyes.

"By the way I'm Y/n" You say twirling your hair around your finger.

"I'm Camilo and that's carlos" he smiles

You sit down on the floor between both of their rooms "So where'd you move here from" Camilo asks.

"America" you say staring at the wall.

"Oh cool!" He says

Carlos just yawns  "boooring"

You start to feel a bit self conscious and Camilo notices.

"Ignore him he's rude to everyone except Mami. So don't let what he says get to you okay Hermosa?" You smile

"Okay. Thanks Camilo"

Carlos rolls his eyes "Ugh you guys are annoying " he stands up off his bed and walks out of the room.

Camilo laughs and you half smile at him  and he looks at you "so tell me about yourself" he says and smiles at you

"Well I'm Y/n L/n, I'm an only child and I live here with my mother now but we moved from America"

He looks at you intensly "what about your dad?"

Your smile turns to a frown "He..left"

Camilo can tell your uncomfortable  "im sorry I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable or bring up old memories" he looks at you sadly

You weak smile at him "it's okay, tell me about yourself now"

"Well I'm Camilo Madrigal, I'm I'm 2nd youngest.  Carlos is my twin but he was born a few minutes before me. And I have an older sister Dolores and younger brother Antonio. And I can shapeshift "

You look at him amazed "Wow.. can you tell me about Carlos?"

"Well he's like me but not. We have the same power but he's like my evil side I guess. I'm nicer and he's more rude. Everything else is the same as me tho"

-----------------------------------------------------------

This isn't a cliffhanger but I wanted to publish this for you guys so you know what I'm working on now

Thanks for reading this chapter sorry it's short

Word count: 871