chapter 10

Yn pov

Gregory was on Freddy's back.   as we went downHe would help me. As we continued to go down Freddy began speaking.
"I know what this is, I have been here before" he said. I looked at him confused but he continued anyways. " She brought me here."
He walked on and i followed. He seem to know where he was going.
"I found myself for the first time when i cleared the path. I did not want to,but I had no choice." Freddy said. What does he mean?
"Now i have a choice. I have changed." He continued.
"My friends are her. They are so angry...confused...but i can protect you. I AM NOT ME." He finished. I was quite annoyed and continued down. I saw a blob and saw the different animatronic masks. I noticed a board and went and stood on it but i was to light.
"FREDDY!" I shouted. Freddy came down with Gregory still on his back. He saw the board and smirked.
"Too light?" He asked. I pouted. He and Gregory laughed and the stood on the board. I felt it break and we fell. After the dusk cleared we got up. We looked around and saw tv's.... Suddenly Freddy held his head. Gregory got off Freddy's back and ran to me as i held him behind me.
"He's taking control of me" Freddy said. Gregory ran to the TV's and pressed the button. Kid seemed to know what he was doing.