special chapter✨

(hope y'all enjoy this 🌝✨ my brain just thought of it and i just followed)

Moondrop pov

"Y/n come out it can be that bad" i said getting annoyed. Gregory,Sundrop and Freddy were laughing behind me. Something happened to yn but i didn't know what. I knocked again.
"I promise what ever it is i won't laugh at it" i said.
"Promise?" She said.
"I promise you. now let me in" i said. I heard the door unlock and opened. The site Infront of me was two adorable

(Not my art and change the eye colour to your eyes colour)

"Well? What do you think?..." She asked obviously shy. I grinned as i scratched behind her ear and her tail began wagging. I took this distraction as a chance to pick her up which caught her off guard.
"You look absolutely adorable my Wolfy" i flirted. Her face turned a bright red and she buried it into my chest. I chuckled and carried her to the daycare.

Your pov.

This is so embarrassing! First i wake up with a tail, ears and fangs and now moondrop is flirting with me! Could this day get any worse?! Ahhhhhh! I felt myself get thrown as colorful balls surrounded me. He threw me into the ball pit!!!! I came back up as i glared at him and he just laughed.
"Oh so that's how it is? No kisses for a week" i said. Moondrop immediately stopped laughing and glared at me.
'oh shit' i thought. He dived into the ball pit and i tried to get out as fast as i could. Note the keyword tried. He pulled me down into the balls with him.
"No!!" I shouted and giggled. He chuckled and pulled me into a kiss. I was surprised at first but soon kissed back. We broke for air as he had this victorious smirk on his face.
" You can't resist me." He flirted. I giggled
"Maybe i don't want to resist you"  i replied and then kissed him again❤️

The end