💜14. My Gems 💜

Weekend Day

Ara's POV

9:30

I was ready for the shopping today. I'm going to have a great day with my brother's we've got along well in last week we've known each other more and I'm living with them. I shifted my stuff in The Kim Mansion.

I'm happy to have brothers. I have both Younger and older brother. I'm happy in my life. I've got to smile alot these days because of my 7 gems.

I was in my thoughts while tieing my hairs when someone knocked on the door. It was Taehyung.

Taehyung: Noona,can I come in.

Ara: Sure .

Taehyung entered and he was totally dressed in a casual way same as mine look.

Taehyung: Are you ready to come?!

I nodded walking out of the room taehyung following from behind. I saw everyone in the living. I smiled warmly and they also did the same.

Namjoon: Let's go then.

Ara: Yeah,all ready?

They nodded and we got out of the Mansion making our way towards the Limo, As guards following us behind.

I'm like mixing in there life style. I'm so happy but I also get tried of the cameras of media. People still don't know I'm there Sister yet.

After getting in car. We all were on our phones or some were talking basically I was on my phone. And others were talking while Jin Oppa was driving.

I still haven't received my  memories back yet. After an hour or so we drived and came infront of the mall.

Even tho I don't really like shopping I still came here because it will be fun to watch every stuff in amusement.

We got off the car and I started walking I was the last to enter the mall. I'm pretty slow hehe But Idc.

I was walking trying not to get lost in the big place but someone threw water at me. What the freakin' crab 🦀.

I looked around to find out that I was already lost and one girl had thrown water over me. I looked at the girl it was Dahyun and she was.....smirking?

Dahyun: So little slut or should I say gold digger. Wanna fight huh?

Ara: Firstly,get lost I don't have any mood to break your teeth.

Dahyun: Aww little baby is scared. I think your mom is also a slu-.

She got stopped by my kick making her fell on the ground. I'm so done now.

Ara: I was hoping you would change, but some people never change. I was not getting back at you because I respected your Mom, She is Mrs.Ton's sister right? But when you say something about my mom I lose my self. Now get lost.

She ran crying like a baby I turned around to find My brothers looking at me with shook and there also were my bodyguards plus some other people.

I just looked at them and stayed for a minute or so. I looked at them they looked at me we were staring everyone's jaw was on floor.

I looked at them and smiled innocently.

Ara: let's go to shopping, shall we?

I said making them come out of there little world.

Yoongi: What was that? How do you know how to kick someone this hard?

Ara: I learnt it by myself, you know. Now Let's go

Jimin: Ok let's go guys we are going to have a blast today.

They nodded. We had a blast that day as Jimin said. I was so happy to have them. They are the best. (Little did she don't know 🤫)

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ I know it's not that big but I posted it because I want you guys to not be bore. So yeah that's all have a nice day or sleep.

To be continued. Love ya. Next chapter will take time it will be big so u'll have to wait for 2 days I think.

I'll miss you all. See u.