🍋Hidden Agendas🍋

Angel had more in mind. No, he had planned this all along, and there's a bit more of his intentions he would like to share with you. "We're done with you now, now it's my turn.", Angel says as he stands up and softly touches your body. He signaled you to turn around and face the bed, leaving your rear exposed for him. His ulterior moves were unveiled, he wanted to use your cum as a natural lubricant for your rear hole. It may sound disgusting...but that's just how gay sex works. Your face was pressed against the bed, while your hand were still cuffed behind your back. Angel had already got rid of your pants and left it on the floor, all he had to do was to take off his own. You could hear the sound of him undressing and taking off his boots, crawling onto the bed. "I...I've never done this before...Angel.", you warned him, even though you knew he would take good care of you. "You'll be fine...silly. You're going to love it anyways, hehe. Trust me.", Angel responded, assuring you that he's going to make it more comfortable than it seems.

He slowly inserts his tongue inside of your anus, gaping your hole a bit more fluently with the help of his saliva and your cum. Even though it was a first, you really enjoyed how Angel was treating you and it felt as if you should do this more often...preferably with Angel himself. His tongue was reaching deeper as he continues to rim your insides, his tongue was all over the place and it just kept going deeper until it reached a sensitive part of your rectum, making you moan out loud. You were self conscious about it, but he sounds delighted by that. "Welp, guess I found your prostate.", Angel mentioned, retracting his tongue from your anus while you could feel it slightly gaping. You just wanted more and more of Angel, and you're so close to feeling him inside of you. For an unknown reason, his charisma just attracts you like a bait, making you crave for him more...and more. His lust has taken over your body, and you just wanted him to put his cock inside of you already. You liked the way he teases you, you like the way he jerked you off, and now you're eager to have him.

"You've been a very good boy...and good boys deserve good rewards.", Angel exclaims as you felt his body directly on top of yours, whispering to your ears like an ASMR tape. His cock is slowly pushed into your wet gaping hole, as you feel it expand ever so slightly yet gently. He bit a small portion of your ear as he starts to push the length of his member down inside of your butthole, making you feel the warmth he withholds inside of you. "Fuck...Angel...", that was all you were thinking of at the moment. The rest was just pure ecstasy by feeling his dick slowly pushing in and out of your asshole...making his movements silent yet dangerously tempting. "You're actually pretty fucking tight...", Angel whispered gently as you felt his throbbing cock continuously going deeper inside the depths of your anus, testing your ability to control yourself from facing a predator teasing its prey, Angel was certainly making you extremely aroused. His hands kept clinging onto your body tighter and tighter, while you feel his member going deeper and deeper until it hits your prostate again, making you moan but more gently than before. "Shhhh...I know you're enjoying it as much as I do.", Angel whispers again as he slides his fingers into your mouth, grabbing onto your molars as your tongue unconsciously sticks out. One of his bottom arms reaches out to grab your penis that is erected again, slowly stroking it with his seductive hands. 

You are literally in the hands of an angel...as you also feel that he recognizes where your good spot locates, with his cock stimulating it every time he thrusts inside. "Be a good boy and moan for Papa...cause I'm boutta get rough.", Angel whispers before he lets go of his body from yours, going back to a kneeling position where he can crank up the speed of his member plunging inside of your ass. He was no longer as gentle as he started out, his hands were latching tight onto your hips as he thrusts his cock repeatedly to hit your sweet sensitive spot, as you return a moan every time he gets it right. He wasn't even at top speed, but you could feel your penis slowly getting pent up again by his penis constantly pressed against your prostate, making you feel like cumming again. He's making sure that he will be able to milk every ounce you have, succumbing your liquids into his prized reputation. Before you knew it, he took out a key which seem to be for the handcuffs. "I've got a better position for this, but you're going to need to remove your cuffs.", Angel urged. You submissively nodded, you wouldn't dare to defy as you already wanted action yet again, and Angel knows well to make it quick. He removes the cuffs repositions your body closer to the edge of the bed, with your body facing upwards this time and your legs sticking out of the frame. This position was the perfect position for Angel to grab your waist and push it against his cock, perhaps it is a bit more violent but exciting. Angel was already in action, he pinned your waist with the upper pair of his hands to make sure you don't fall while the lower pair of his hands were carrying your legs. Your hands were free, but you grabbed onto the bed sheets just to get more grip and make sure you don't fall.

Without a word, Angel gently penetrated your butthole again, before you could get comfortable with it, he had already cranked up the speed and continue to hit your sweet spot. The sudden movements from him made you moan out loud on accident, but Angel didn't seem to care much this time as he kept on smacking his dick inside of you, every quick thrust he makes was a step closer to the climax. "Angel....ahh...ahh..fuck...", the words comes out of your mouth were incomprehensible moans of pleasure, as the violent motion of Angel's thrusting has completely filled the brim of your body with passionate lust, making you grab onto the bed sheets tighter than before as the furniture around also slightly shakes by the impact made by you two. Angel is also enjoying himself too, making his pleasures known as well by his groans. "Fuck...this feels so good...", you heard Angel murmur as he uses his full length to shove inside of you at his top speed. You could feel your wet hole gape so much yet you were too enticed by every single thrusts he makes that makes on the edge of cumming again.

"Fuck...I wanna cum inside...", Angel moans as he sounded like he couldn't hold it for much longer. You tried to nod but your energy were all invested in the feeling you were in right now, as you edge again while the sound of his balls slapping against your ass is more clearly heard. You were ready to receive Angel's load, and you were ready to cum again as well. You barely saw Angel biting his lips hard, before stopping abruptly by pushing his dick as deep as he could. You were taken aback by his pounding as you came on yourself as well when he rubbed the his dick inside flawlessly one last time. Drops of your cum lands on your body and the bed sheets as you could only hear the sound of exhausted panting by the both of you. Angel's cum was dripping out of your hole, before he slowly pulls out from it. "Well...you came inside my mouth so...guess this evens it out." Angel joked about it as he was obviously satisfied, it is written all over his face. You both laughed about it before you had serious eye contact with each other, blushing as if it was something special to the both of you.