And it all began here

*bzzzzz.... bzzzzz*
>New message from: Mom.<
Hey Katie. Can I call you, or Is your foster mom around?
...
Me>Yes mom, you can call.
*Phone rings*
Mom>Hey how was your day ?
*i sob into the phone*
Me>It was horrible, Andrew and I got in an argument but were gonna be okay.
Mom>Aww sweety I'm sorry, hey I have a few questions to ask you, do you ever remember your father touching you when you were little?
...
And in that moment flashbacks start swirling around in my memory and its like I've been flooded with things that I've blocked out for so many years.
...
Mom>One time when you were two I walked into your father holding you naked on his face as you screamed and he licked you.
Me>Omg mom, stop! I know he hurt me, but damn. He's not the only one who did stuff to me, I don't need you adding more stuff to the list that there is no way in hell I'd remember.
Mom> okay sorry.
...
What she didn't know was that there'd been 3 other males that had also hurt me, 2 adults, 1 child.
...
"Katie can you please hurry up, we are going to be late getting you to your friends party!" My foster mother yelled from downstairs.
"okay jeez, hold on!" I yelled back.
.
Damn why is she so impatient.
.
FOSTER MOM> awh seriously? That outfit? You look like a tramp!
Me> omg. Could you stop. It's cute.
Fm> your belly is showing..
Me> so what? I am going to a party, not church.
Fm> fine. What does it take to get people to wear clothes in this house.
Me> it's just a damn crop top. It's not like my boobs are hanging out or something jeez.
...
One time when we went out, I wore shorts and a crop top and some guy came up to me and grabbed my ass and said I had a nice body, so I think she gets a little paranoid when we go out.
...
As I walked into the party my boyfriend walked up to me and handed me a drink, "Hey cutie, glad you could finally make it!" He said
Me> funny babe... Very funny
Him> why don't we go dance in the back and have a little fun, eh? What do you think about that?
Me> let me go give Amanda her present and then ill think about it
Him> jeez. I just wanna dance with you baby. Dance with me
Me>I said ill think about it damn babe
...
I don't like dancing because a lot of times it ends up with grinding and when I was a few years younger a guy made me rub my butt all over his dick at a party while we were dancing and it freaks me out, but Andrew doesn't know that.
...
Him> can you please just come dance with me baby?
Me> as long as it stays clean haha
Him> slow dance ;)
Me> fine.
...
When I finally got home I asked if Andrew could come over, it was around 11 so he ended up just spending the night. My foster mom liked him so it wasn't too big of a deal.
...
-kdg
... Sorry it's boring rn, I didn't wanna put too much in the first chapter, but there's more to come :) by the way,
All characters names are changed for privacy. So my name isn't really Katie. If you wanna get to know me you can call me Flower :)