First Encounter

Me>Daddy where are we going?
Dad>just in the woods, stop asking questions
Me> Dad it's scary back here.
Dad>shut up, Katie.
And then he told me to take off my shirt. I refused and said it was weird, I was 7 so I was confused. He ripped my shirt off and kept rubbing my stomach awkwardly.
>Dad what are you doing to me
>katie didn't I already ask you to shut up! Now take off your fucking pants!
I didn't listen because I was scared, so he yanked them off himself as I screamed and kicked my legs, probably making it more enjoyable for him. He rubbed my vag all over and called me sexy, I couldn't stop crying because I knew how wrong it was. He took off his pants and put his dick on my vagina and put pressure onto the hole and I cried and pushed away. I ran as fast as I could back to the house and told my grandmother what had happened. She blamed it on me, but of course she did... She was married to my father (awkward... I know!)
Due to this, anytime someone even takes me into the woods or touches me if gives me flashbacks of that day and its like the day is occurring all over again, like I can't get I out of my head. It's on replay and the worst parts of it just keep flashing before my eyes. When I finally open my eyelids I realize that I'm huddled up in a ball crying my eyes out...
-"Katie" aka flower (;