Chapter 2~Sitter

Niki POV

"Alright we got all his test results" I said

"Ok so how are we gonna get answers from him" said Minx's carelessly

Minx. Minx is my best friend, we met in high school for both medical degrees. Ever since than we've been there for both of us, you could call us sisters.

"Minx! the poor guys traumatized, the easiest way is to let him set'll in with someone he's comfortable with" I said

"Ya and who's volunteering, not me" said Minx's

"I mean I have a friend who could" I said

"Ya and who" said minx

"Dream"

"Good luck with that"

"Well he was also from there so its a good idea"

"Welp you do you, bye!"

and with that she closes the door. Sometimes she can just be weird. Anyways I'm going to call dream now and let him know 'George' I think was his name. I opened dreams contacts and called him. I hoped he picks up.

wOw A dReAm pOv

I started getting a call from Niki. Oh Wait! the new kid I sitting for. I Picked it up

Hey dream, you can pick him up he's sleeping right now should I wake him up?

"Ya sure, I don't want him waking up with a random stranger"

ok Bye!

"bye!"

Alright I decided to get my green Lamborghini and drive. Fun fact, I used to be there number one experiment. It all happened when I was born. My mom was the owner of the laboratory and she started experimenting on me. 

I escaped because of one of her experiments which let me control emotions with just a stare. I learned that this new George kid has something cool with his eyes that show his emotions and I had to see him.

What I can do, like what I have from what they did to me  was give me 6 inch horns. My tail being a meter and a half long and dashing responses. My Horns are green and pointy at the top and get bigger at the bottom. The rest is pitch black and they are retractable so I can go outside and not be stared at. 

 My tail is a meter and half long which is all black but at the tip there are 3 spikes pointing in different directions but straight. The 3 spikes are lime. Also I can immediately hide my face with a mask with a smile on it. It would be like attached to my skin, the things is its easy to read my emotion

The drive to were Niki is was quite beautiful. The purple and pink willows and going across the bride and lake. I finally made it and walked to the receptionist. 

"I'm looking for Niki" I said

"You need a service pass to enter sir" said you lady

"oh I'm sorry" I said while pulling out my certified pass.

"Alright sir floor 6 door 9" She said smiling 

"Thanks, have a nice day!" I say

"You Too!" she says back

I make my way to the elevator and enter. The music was easily elevator music with tune, the elevator had mirrors everywhere.

The elevator dinged and I walked to the room. The hallways were really strange black but I'm not one to judge. I finally arrive and knock on the door.

George POV

I was peacefully sleeping until Niki woke me up.

" Hey bud wake up we have someone coming for you" she said calmly. I just nodded 

"What do you mean by that"

"he's taking care of you now"

"ok" I said clearly unhappy and afraid.

" Here you can bring the blanket out and watch tv"

"ok" I say content,

I walk out the room with her and sat on the leather red couch. I wrapped my self in a blanket burrito and turning on the TV. A couple minutes later there is a knock at the door. I jumped and ran to the corner of the room and cuddled there scared. 

I hope that the person taking care of me is nice and not rude or wants to test me even more. I hear Niki talking with some tall guy but that's all I could see from there.

"so here is George and these are what we got" said Niki

My eyes widened clearly scared and my eyes were probably orange and purple.

"hello-hey hey don't worry I'm not gonna hurt you" he said really softly which made me calm down a bit

"h-h-hi-i" I was still to scared to even try speaking to him

"Don't worry you don't need to try speaking to me its all probably new for you" he said AGAIN in that soft voice

"copier" I hear from behind from Niki

"Hey, I'm trying bro" he said back

"Why don't you come with me and I can take you to your new home"

"k-k" I stuttered getting up. I realized mills bracelet was trying to get loose. I thought for a sec and than let it go free and flow with the wind. After that I ran back to 'the guy' and waited at the door. 

He came out and led me to a green lambo. No way, I just stared at it with my eyes widened. 

"Oh come on don't tell me you've never seen one before hop in" he said

I nodded and entered while he drove onto the road.

"Alright intro time"

"You can call me dream, I am 21 and love green"

"I-i'm george and I'm 16 and colorblind"

"Oh really!"

"ya"

" What colors can you not see"

"I can only see gray black yellow and blue"

"dannnnnnnnng bro that's so cool!"

I just nodded and looked outside. 

"And we are here" He said while taking one last turn. 

My mouth dropped when I saw his house. IT WAS A GIGANTIC LAKE HOUSE. 

I stared in awe

I stared in awe. It was so beautiful.

"Come lets go" He said in a cheerful tone

"Looks like someone's in shock" he said

"bu-ha-wha" I gasped 

"Can't form words can't walk" He said, I Looked at him confused until I noticed most of his features. His dirty blond hair while his freckles shining in the sun and his piercing piss eyes. I just giggled at the thought. 

"And that's the last stray your still not walking" he said and than picked me up and carried me bridal style into the house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm surprised that I actually wrote a lot. Anyways I'm forced to eat fruits

bye!

1048 words