First impressions can be a bitch

"Spencer Brynn! Don't you move from that seat til I have our bag. You understand me young lady?" I managed as I made my way to the isle of people that was slowly dispersing.
"Yes mommy!" She squeaked over all the commotion.
I grabbed our suitcase & took spence by the hand making our way off the plane. This is the first time spence's been in an airport let alone on a plane & she simply can't contain herself as we pass the little shops.
"Mommy! Mommy! Wook! They ave Teddy's that ave shirts with fwags on them. Can I have a new teddy mommy? Pweaseeeee?" At this point she was bouncing around making that face she knew very well I couldn't deny.
"Fine! Only cause you had to leave your teddy behind. Go on & pick which one you'd like babyI'll be right-"
But before I even finished what I was sayings I was getting pushed aside by a group of men & a few young girls following frantically behind. I didn't even bother to say anything but as I looked up I caught sight of the most beautiful brown eyes. And just as quick as they came they were gone. Being dragged along by the group. He looked back & it was then that I realized. Those beautiful eyes belonged to up & coming rockstar John Lennon.

**Authors note**

Hey guys ! This is my first time ever writing so please be understanding. I been dying to write something for years now & I finally got the courage even tho I'm still so scared to publish this ! Also I may not update like you'd like but I do have a daughter myself & she's quite small still & needs my full attention however when she sleeps I'll do my best to write & update 😁. Thank you & feed back is always appreciated ❤️. Oh & I do not own any characters specified besides Scarlett, spencer, family & friends.