The Gallery

Pagie's pov_____________

Percy. Grover and I were walking up the stairs when I heard "be prepared. Everything is about to change, Percy, Paige" Percy and I look around and see no one then we look at each other confused. 

Mr. Brunner takes us on a tour of the Greek God gallery. 

"There are 12 Olympian gods" Be said from his wheelchair "The big three are the brothers Zeus, Poseidon, and Hades. they attained power by overthrowing their father, Cronus" he said pointing to each statue. 

"Chopping him into little pieces. The three gods have been rivals ever sense, always arguing, always threatening war. On several occasions, they would come down the earth and, um, how shall I put this?-" 

"Hook up" Grover joked and I laugh much like the rest of the group. 

"They would hook up with mortals. The children of these union half god and half human. Can anyone tell me what they are called?" Mr. Brunner asked then looked at Percy. 

"Percy" he called on him. Ha. 

I give Percy and nudge and he zones in "Sorry what was that?" Percy asked. 

"What is the proper name of the offspring of a human and a god?" He asked. 

"Demigod" Percy answered. 

"Correct. And many became great hero's, like Hurclues and Archilies.. Can you name another?" He asked Percy. 

Percy shrugs his shoulders. 

"How about you Paige?" He turns to me. 

Uh....

"I don't know sir" I shake my head.

"I'll give you a hint. You have something in common" He said.

I look up to the Greek statue in front of me and the letters change.

"Perseus" Percy answered. Wait how did he know that? It's what I was seeing too. 

Mr. Burnner looked amused "Correct" He said then began with the rest of the tour. 

Percy, Paige come with me" The subsite from yesterday said and we followed her into a room. 

"So, did I do something wrong?" Percy asked once we were in the room. I heard something and I turn around and she wasn't there. 

"Hello?" I called out. 

"Where is it?" I look up to see Miss. Dodd's angrily looking down on us. 

"Whoa, whoa. Hey, hey. How.. Did you get up there?" Percy asked. 

"Good question Percy but I don't think that is what she is here for" I said starting to panic. 

Sher growled at us and we jump back in fear. 

She jumped and turned into this flying creator

"Ahh!" I yelled.

"You stole the lightening bolt" That things said.

"We don't know what your taking about?" Percy said then she picked him up in the air. 

"Percy!" I yelled scared she will hurt him. 

"Give it to me. Give it to me now!" She yelled. 

Grover and Mr. Burnner came through the door. 

"Percy" Grover yelled. 

"Release him!" Mr. Burnner said.

"You" It growled at him. 

"Release him now or Ii'' tear you into pieces" He threatened. 

She let Percy go and she dropped him and she flew out the window.

"What is happening!" I yelled and I helped Percy up. 

"Whoa I'm going crazy. Oh.. I should be on medication" Percy started freaking out.

"Percy calm down ok" Grover said "Everything is going to be ok" he said trying to calm him down. 

"Oh god wait. Did that really just happen?" Percy asked pointing to the broken window.

"She just turned into that thing?" I said shocked. 

"A fury... concealed in our school I should've have known" Mr. Burnner said to himself. 

"What's a fury?" I asked confused. 

"And why did you say you can tear it to pieces?" Percy asked.

"What did she want from you both?" He asked us. 

"She said something about me stealing a lightening bolt" Percy said.

"They found them.. they are in danger" Mr. Burnner said to Grover. 

"Who found us?" I asked more confused. 

"Percy take this. It's a powerful weapon. Guard it well" He gave a pen to Percy "Take them to their mother. Don't let them out of your sight. Get them to the camp" He told Grover. 

"This is a pen" Percy asked. 

"What camp?" I asked but no one responded. 

"Let's go you guys right now" Grover said as we speed walk home. 

Gabe caused a scene and Grover knocked him out. 

"Sally. They have to go, like now" Grover said to mom and we rushed into her car. 

As we drove it became dark "Mom we didn't steal anything" I said.

"Honey I believe you" Mom said.

"Where are you taking us? What camp is it?" Percy asked. 

"It's a camp for very special people like you both" Mom said.

"special people? What, am I crazy or something?" Percy asked. 

"No. Kids this is about your father" Mom said and that got my attention. 

"What?" I asked confused. 

"Your father was like any guy I have ever seen. He was just dazzling" Mom began to describe him. 

"Well , there all dazzling" Grover said.

"We were really in love. Then you two came along and everything was perfect. But he had to leave" Mom said and I notice she became sad. 

"So he did abandon us" I became sad at the thought of him really leaving us. Percy was right. Grover up a hand on my back for comfort but I gave him a weak smile. 

"No honey he was forced to leave. he loved you both very much. Leaving you both was probably that hardest thing he has ever done" Mom said.

We stayed quiet after that. 

"Why did he have to go?" Percy spoke up after a while. 

"Because he-"

"Sally watch out!" Grover yelled and a thing came out of no where and mom jerked the car and we went flying and landed upside down. 

"Ah" I yelled as my shoulder started to hurt. 

"Everyone ok?" Mom asked worried.

"What is that?" Percy looked scared.

"Get out" Mom banged on the door. 

Grover took his pants off "Whoa what are you doing?" I asked confused. 

"My job" Grover said.

"Your half donkey" I said confused as he broke the glass and we all got out of the car and ran into the woods.