‼️‼️TRIGGER WARNING‼️‼️

FLASHY LIGHT WARNING FOR ABOVE VIDEO.
WARNING. SMUT. VIOLENCE. DOMESTIC VIOLENCE. HEAVY DRUG USE/REFERENCE. DRINKING. SMOKING. ILLEGAL ACTIVITY. FOUL LANGUAGE. SUICIDE. MATURE.

THERE IS TALK OF SUICIDE AND LOTS OF SUICIDAL ADMIRATION. IF THAT IS TOO MUCH FOR YOU PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS. I DO NOT WANT TO TRIGGER OR HURT ANYONE. PLEASE PLEASE TAKE CARE OF YOURSELVES! YOU MATTER.

I'm only saying all of this once as it will get very repetitive and I don't want to forget and it be the worst time to not have one SO this is you're first and only trigger warning for anything else I forgot to mention in the above list. This book is a lot of chaos.

I also want to make a couple things very clear.

#1. THIS IS A WORK OF FICTION. I'm simply using all of the One Direction boys names and physical looks for this. Not their real life not their personality not their sexual orientation! I chose characters to be the way I see them in this completely fictional world.

#2. DRUG USE IS A MAIN PART OF THE PLOT. Very heavy drug usage and some I may not be describing quite correctly as I haven't done hard drugs and am writing with only what I've researched and studied myself. Things will be said about addicts as a general term I do not however condone shaming anyone in the throw of addiction. If you or a loved one are struggling there are people who can help you! I do not mean to offend anyone with anything I write in this story as it is fictional and shows the darker sides of what being addicted can do.

#3. I obviously do not own the rights to any of the members on One Direction and I hope to god they never see this as it's rather fucking embarrassing but what do I have to lose? Anyways yeah not the real boys. All fiction.

#4. This is a smut book. If you don't want smut don't read. I love you anyways and will surly see you another time.

#5. THERE WILL BE VIOLENCE. DOMESTIC VIOLENCE AS WELL. Again I am not trying to make fun or hurt anyones feelings again I am writing a work of fiction from my knowledge and research. And obviously I don't think Harry would ever be in a domestic abuse situation however this is a work of fiction and not the real Harry so.

#6. Music is what inspires my ideas often and Sueco's song Paralyzed is the full inspiration that lead to the dumpster fire you are about to enjoy.

#7. If you've actually read this whole list, thank you so much. I love you all and please be safe, do not read if anything I've mentioned above is too much for you. Take care of you. And if you do keep reading, enjoy! ❤️

Side note. This is a very fast paced crazy from the get story. Some things may seem rushed, I promise there is a point to the craziness. Just hold on tight and pay attention lol. Love you all so much ❤️