Concrete Feelings

Hai , Well this is just a little entry / story (whatever you want to call it )
Please vote and comment.
Let me know if I should do more.

Concrete. Concrete means a rough, hard, solid material. It means to not feel anything, and to support others. If it means to have millions of people walking over you, then so be it. You're made out of concrete. You're cold and grey, you have no feelings.
But at one point you did. Before becoming concrete, you were soft, sensitive, and moldable. You were as soft as sand, and pure as gold. You were indestructible. You were cement.
That is, until you came upon another substance. It was different, beautiful and flawless almost. There was was something strange about it. It had no color what so ever. It was transparent. The thought of just knowing it fascinated you.
You wanted to know why it was transparent, why it glistened in the sun, and why it rippled when pebbles were thrown against it. That's when it touched you. It consumed you slowly, and it started blending into you. It became you, you guys were one, mixed together perfectly.
But the strangest thing occurred, just when you thought all was perfect and nothing could go wrong, thats when Satan himself takes a double sided knife and punctures your beating heart.
The glorious substance started evaporating, descending into the sky ever so gracefully, without a single word. It left you into a big pile of mush, taking all of your emotions with it and giving you no choice but to become hard.
Now all those that come to you, fear to get close to you because your hard. They fear to fall, knowing that there'll be bloody noses and bruised knees. They know not to make contact with you because your hardness will hurt them.
But it's not in your intentions to hurt them, no not at all. In fact you want to protect them and keep them off the dangerous roads. It's your job after all, you're a sidewalk. You are meant to get trampled over and stomped on. You were meant to become cold, hard, and bitter. You were meant to show the world what not to do. You were meant to save lives by not living yours. You were meant to be a sidewalk.

Hehehe, hope you enjoyed it. Let me know if I should write more. Any questions just ask. Also please vote and comment.
Thank you❤