Update(Scardubs)

irl AU I guess? Also this prompt is perfect for those two. Minor spoilers for episode two of Star Wars. Perspectives have been thrown out the window at this point.

Bdubs was sitting on the couch, trying to get work done in his laptop while Scar sat next to him, Jellie on his lap and watching Disney.

"Are you sure you don't want to take a tiny brake and watch with me?" Asked the brunette, looking over at Bdubs.

"Yep," he said absentmindedly. Scar sighed decided to just start marathoning Star Wars. Bdubs would probably join in some point in the originals anyways. Probably half way through the second Scar heard an annoyed shout come from Bdubs.

"What do you mean I need to update my freaking laptop?!" He exclaimed, clicking wildly, "No! No! No! No!" It was too late, the screen had gone black and the small white bar appeared. It was going to be a very long time before the update finished. Scar snickered as Bdubs continued to click wildly.

"Will you stop laughing?" Asked Bdubs annoyed. He had finally looked up from his computer to glare at the man. Scar didn't answer with words but instead with more snickers.

"Nope!" he managed to say before erupting into another fit of giggles.

"I was in the middle of doing stuff! Important stuff, and now I have to wait for this stupid update!" Bdubs grumbled, he crossed his arms and stared at the screen as if that would make it update faster. Scar just sat there, laughing.

"Very freaking funny, now I can't do anything."

"You could watch Star Wars," Scar held up the TV remote, "doesn't that sound fun?" Bdubs sighed.

"Fine..." he set the laptop to the side and sat closer to Scar, the brunette pressed play and the two watched Star Wars together. Towards the end of the movie Scar spoke up.

"I've always wondered why they decided to name it 'Attack of the Clones'" said Scar, "the clones don't attack anything until, like, the last 3 minutes of the movie." Bdubs shrugged.

"Who knows? Maybe they had no idea what to call the movie," offered the shorter male.

"You're probably right," Said Scar, the credits started to roll and he went to the next movie. About three quarters of the way through the third Scar glanced over at Bdubs' laptop. The screen was back to normal, telling him to enter his username and password.

"Hey, look, your update is over," pointed out Scar. Bdubs didn't take his eyes off the TV.

"It can wait." Scar looked at Bdubs, confused.

"But you where freaking out over that earlier."

"Well I'm busy at the moment," smiled Bdubs.

"Doing what?"

"Watching Star Wars with my boyfriend." Scar felt his face turn red and he looked away from Bdubs, down at Jellie. He focused on petting her and not blushing.

"Thanks," he mumbled. He looked up from Jellie and shifted a bit closer to Bdubs. The two sat together, watching movies and laughing.

I managed to write a Scardubs one-shot. I lost motivation towards the end so the last 50 words were rushed. 503 words and I did not proofread.